• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New sigs rules!

anobody

Banned
did my page not load right or did u fuck ur sig up

yeah there needs to be a limit height wise as some are just too big and make the thread unreadable. :)

anobody

Banned
i think the width should be trimmed a bit to 550

575 is just over width of the post page, and makes my page go freaky lol

darkman

Retired Moderator
Freeones said:
All those huge sigs make the board unreadable and very slow for people with a slow connection (not everybody knows that you can disable them in your profile). The the sig file size will be restricted to: 575 x 100 pixels maximum

The new rule will be implemented next week. Untill then you have time to change your sig. If you don't you take the risk that a mod will delete it from your profile.

Thanks for your understanding

Added a "e" to the word time... FB
I agree Freeones... My brazilian buddy "xupaxana" just did me a favor... He resized my pic to be in accordance to the new rules ;)

darkman, i think that nobody knows why i'm xupaxota and you are calling me xupaxana... :D how would you translate, to english, xupaxota or xupaxana? :laugh:

darkman

Retired Moderator
xupaxota said:
darkman, i think that nobody knows why i'm xupaxota and you are calling me xupaxana... :D how would you translate, to english, xupaxota or xupaxana? :laugh:
HA!! We know that "xana" and "xota" means pussy...
The translation is pussylicker

HUng Lo
GREAT use of teagan in your sig and avatar....TEAGAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Satyr Icon

here it is as "normal" but dont know if you want it stretched?? Just right click and save if its ok- you know the rest!

Attachments

• ae2.jpg
    ae2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 236

anobody

Banned
exactly lol
not rocket science!

575x100

175 is bigger than 100

therefore....

:ban: