• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New OCSM member Green Eyed

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
babe that's not very nice. if you don't like it there are plenty of other girls on here you can compliment. why hate especially to a new girl looking to have fun?

No, I disagree. If I had commented on a physical attribute or imperfection that is beyond someone's control, or written "It's a shame about the shitty tattoos," that would not be nice. I'll comment all day long about tattoos, piercings or any other affectation that someone employs.

And as most of the people can attest, I rarely (never) pander to the OCSMs. I treat 'em like everyone else................maybe fractionally better.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hey good looking what's cooking, oh wait that is my food on the stove.

Jon S.

Banned
Welcome aboard Kaylie! :wave:

Don't smoke weed anymore, and I don't personally have any tats...but I like yours. It's a personal choice, and a form of personal expression....and that's ALWAYS cool!:cool:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ive gotta say, ive never seen such a strange combination. a stoner girl who works out. :1orglaugh

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Welcome to Freeones Miss Green ....you look smokin, especially with your tattoos! :cool:

i know i like to consider myself a little bit special :p hehe i love to be in a pleasant state of mine and also have my bod at peak performance. no alcohol for green eyed though.

That's good. It's a little known fact that alcohol is much more dangerous than weed. I'm not saying that weed is harmless, but it seems to be non-addictive and cause no long term health problems when used responsibly. And weed does enhance sex, and it's sexy to watch women consume it by any method - joint, blunt, vaporizer, cake or any others than I'm missing!