• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New OCSM - Hey Guys! :P

Shifty said:
BoothBabe just wants to motor boat you. :yesyes:

From the urban dictionary: The act of sticking your face between a pair of ones breasts and shaking your head violently while making noices that resemble a moter boat. Or: Audio that stops decoding correctly and gets stuck on a repetitive, 'motor boat' type sound. :dunno:

Shifty

O.G.
From the urban dictionary: The act of sticking your face between a pair of ones breasts and shaking your head violently while making noises that resemble a motor boat. :dunno:

Correct. :clap:

... you may wish to look up 'nom nom nom' while you're at it. It too applies.

I've never tried scat but I know I'm allergic to it ;)

Again, you don't really know... just because you don't think you'd like something doesn't mean you're allergic to it. Just means you don't like the looks of it for whatever reason. I'm not allergic to men... but I have interest in fucking one. This also doesn't mean that it wouldn't be something I would actually like in the highly unlikely chance of a homosexual encounter.

There's even a part of me that's a little scared I might like it... but that's not a boat I wanna float.

4d5f9a2ce754d.jpg

amazing! your are gorgeous to the max :bowdown:

4c8b2c910ff44.jpg
[/QUOTE]

sexy sexy stuff :drool1:

Adult Image Hosting[/QUOTE]

what movie is this from? looks awesome! :drool2: :eek: :nanner:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
DAMN! You are A-DO-RA-BILL!!! :drool2:

Welcome to board you sexy little thing you! Hope you have fun!

PS: I guess noboby told you yet, but you have to send me some pics (and a fansign) of your feet to keep your OCSM title! :yesyes: And if you wanna go 100% sure you will have to let me give you a kissy-sucky-foot massage! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
quick question, what do you like most, if a guys pubes are totally shaven, trimmed or hairy, like what is you favourite 1 out of the 3 :p

VeraBaby

Official Checked Star Member
DAMN! You are A-DO-RA-BILL!!! :drool2:

Welcome to board you sexy little thing you! Hope you have fun!

Thank you sweety

PS: I guess noboby told you yet, but you have to send me some pics (and a fansign) of your feet to keep your OCSM title! :yesyes: And if you wanna go 100% sure you will have to let me give you a kissy-sucky-foot massage! :thumbsup:

hahahah, cute