• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New here_new to shemales_loving it. PM me

jack_it

Closed Account
Looking to connect to share my new found turn on to jack to___hot shemales, ladyboys and trannys. Str8 guy here but I love stroking my dick to sexy ones with hot bodies and nice tits with big hard cocks. I'd love to share hot pics, links and get turned on to hot shemales I don't know about yet. My fave scenes are watching a sexy shemale stroke her big hard cock until she shoots nice ropes of hot cum for me and I love seeing a shemale with nice tits riding reverse cowgirl with a big hard cock while she's doing it. Couple faves for me so far below, and feel free to share yours and some hot links of scenes I've described with me here.
PM, Skype or YIM me so I don't have to enjoy this hot kink all by myself.

Mia Isabella (those tits + love watching her stroke that big cock)
Miran
Paula Melo
Ladyboy Tip
Kimber James (pre-op)
Mariana Cordoba
Jane Marie
Domino Presley

I'm with you for sure. I love stroking my cock to a sexy shemale with a nice set of tits and a strong hard throbbing cock. Mia Isabella is a favorite of mine as well...basically your whole list of shemales is perfect actually

jack_it

Closed Account
Good to hear bro. PM / IM me and let's hang.

I'm with you for sure. I love stroking my cock to a sexy shemale with a nice set of tits and a strong hard throbbing cock. Mia Isabella is a favorite of mine as well...basically your whole list of shemales is perfect actually