• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Gloryhole Video

i don't think they've been together yet.

ALL 3 OF YOU AT ONCE!

I'd like to take this time to tell you those early videos on your site, taken with the shitty camera from before you were actually married is still the sexiest shit ever. I especially liked when you slapped him after he spanked your ass while you rode him on the couch.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
ALL 3 OF YOU AT ONCE!

I'd like to take this time to tell you those early videos on your site, taken with the shitty camera from before you were actually married is still the sexiest shit ever. I especially liked when you slapped him after he spanked your ass while you rode him on the couch.

oh ya, we made those videos long before we ever thought about showing them to anyone :)

Just thought I'd add Catherine was great, she's definitely my new favorite. Gorgeous eyes and she just seemed wonderful and genuine like a girlfriend who's also a filthy slut. You can tell she really loves cum. If you can get her back that would be great.

Do you ever have problems with the girls trying to get with Dave, or they don't bother?

hey chica,
did it ever happen that a girl quit halfway through a video-shoot and didn't
want the video to be released ? (don't wanna have names or sth like that,
just a yes or no, and maybe a story :D)

damn.
but i know the feeling. you're high on adrenaline (or whatever...),
do something you normally wouldn't and already regret it while you're still at it.

but it's a good thing, that you or in this case dave didn't exploit the poor girl, by
showing the video anyways (as a blooper or sth. like that), like many others would have done.

and that's what i like about the site. dave is getting very intimate with the girls
in the interviews and when they start masturbating in the car, but he is never
touching or groping them. i hate it, when the camera-man/director is getting too
"involved". and altough most of the girls are very young, it's never getting "creepy",
if you know what i mean ? imho it really shows that the girls trust him.