• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New girls, new scenes... pitch me some ideas. Whats your favorite POV 1-on-1 scene?

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Filming again, fishing for some ideas. Usually I just shoot the damn movie and upload it but this time I'm asking for some input to make a better end product. What do you guys like to see most in a POV scene intro? Feel free to add to the list and post examples

Lots of tease
Dancing/stripping
Eating bananas/foodplay
Solo masterbation
Swimming
Showering
Working out/yoga/stretching/running
Casting couch interviews/stupid questions
Girl showcasing her talents sing/dance/rap/etc
Jumping jacks
Hulahoops
Gym/treadmill/exercise bike/getting sweaty
Restaurant interview
etc etc

Also, what camera shots/angles are your fav? please do post examples. Trying to setup a 'shot list' here on my clipboard

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: New girls, new scenes... pitch me some ideas. Whats your favorite POV 1-on-1 scen

Here's my input ( I REALLY like POV scenes)

Swimming is real sexy. I remember a scene with Jill Kelly, coming out of the pool, just wearing a heavy silver chain, and proceding giving her b/f from back then a hot sloppy BJ

Interviews and jackass humour is a major turnoff

A bit of dancing or such is a nice touch. Just don't overdo it

Gym scenes are really hot. That sweaty look and fitness gear gets me working lol

Generally, the actors should be fit and healthy-looking, and body oil always looks great. Ask Roald ^^

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Re: New girls, new scenes... pitch me some ideas. Whats your favorite POV 1-on-1 scen

Whatever you do, no long talking intro, that's boring as hell and I skip it anyway. Probably most people do so it's a waste of time and effort. The other suggestions are not bad at all. I've seen some nice vids where the girl is just doing stuff in her house like doing something in the kitchen or putting some clothes away. It was nothing fancy. But the guy (cameradude) was trying to get her in bed. In other words, it wasn't the girl showing off someting like "look at me, now I'm dancing", followed by the sex scenes but an axtual building up to the sex scenes.

Also, what camera shots/angles are your fav? please do post examples. Trying to setup a 'shot list' here on my clipboard

I DO want to see the girl. I mean, 20 minutes of just a dick going in and out a pussy really isn't that interesting. When the girl is on her back show tits and face (!) of the girl too. Face is important to me. Like those IFeelMySelf vids or vids where you just see the face of the girl. I find those extremely erotic and mayor turn on.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Shoot her.
Fuck the bullethole.

For God's sake don't let them sing!

Hulahoops sounds interesting.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

will see if anyones using the pool, kinda hard to pull that off in public

Get a private pool, man :1orglaugh

You haven't arrived until you go do "Shimmy does Budapest".:2 cents:

Thank me later.

whats in budapest?

If you have to ask.....:facepalm: