• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Friend [Pic]

hmmmm...what's a zero?

Just picture it in your mind. Well, it would be more of a triangle than a zero. But that's still the Greek letter "Delta", which is often used in mathematical equations, thus providing a loose association with "69" which allow us to -- Nah, screw it. Let's just do this: your mouth to her pussy, her mouth to my dick, my mouth to your pussy. There! You have a zero, or Delta. In this case, the value of delta is zero, which proves to be very satisfying. If only I could've seen the eroticism inherent in math, I might've done better in algebra and calculus...

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
Just picture it in your mind. Well, it would be more of a triangle than a zero. But that's still the Greek letter "Delta", which is often used in mathematical equations, thus providing a loose association with "69" which allow us to -- Nah, screw it. Let's just do this: your mouth to her pussy, her mouth to my dick, my mouth to your pussy. There! You have a zero, or Delta. In this case, the value of delta is zero, which proves to be very satisfying. If only I could've seen the eroticism inherent in math, I might've done better in algebra and calculus...

ahhhhh, ok...i know the triangle one. that's a good one!

that is a good position. the first time a guy put me in that one it was like a ride at disney land :nanner:

Whoa! Disneyland has a standing 69 ride?!? Where was that when I used to go every year? Looks like I need to drive down to Anaheim sometime soon! :D

☼LEGIT☼
lol, thanks guys. now be honest, if it was her that was on here posting the pic would you say she was hotter...lol

i use to be a smoker but now i only smoke occasionally when i'm drinking. i find it hard when other people are smoking around me :(

^^
I know how that goes. I am a runner, but when I was in California on my friends base staying with him. He got me to start smoking ciggerattes. Somthing I would normally never do, but I wanted to try it once.

It was such a nice high when you were tipsy or drunk. I don't smoke right now, but when he comes home hopfully hell lend me a few. I can't wait until he goes in for surgery on November, 11th and will most likely be flying back on the 14th.

Sorry for my life story, but i'm so excited. He only gets 1 month off a year and the extra two weeks from surgery will be nice.

I think your prettier though. I'm definitly more of a brunette guy (not the hockey player).

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
Whoa! Disneyland has a standing 69 ride?!? Where was that when I used to go every year? Looks like I need to drive down to Anaheim sometime soon! :D

Does it count if I got a BJ on the Haunted Mansion ride? The part where you turn and see the monster beside you in the mirror worked really well :eek: Also, those rides are monitored on CCTV cameras. We had Disney employees giving funny looks the rest of the afternoon :glugglug:

she' s hot and has a nice ass ...

you 're better though ...

Both of you are hot...but yeah chica your hotter ;) any preview of whats gonna happend next?