• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Dancingbear: Party Animals (Busty Hot Red Dress Milf)

The one in the flower dress is Boopsie from the Bangbros
http://www.data18.com/content/update_128115.html

Half correct. Flower dress is not Boopsie, but yes, she appears in the episode, with a black dress.

Right now I don't have pics of her in the episode, but is easy to recognize.
28491_big.jpg

Half correct. Flower dress is not Boopsie, but yes, she appears in the episode, with a black dress.

28491_big.jpg

I concur. Still need the name of the flower dress girl.

- - - Updated - - -

28491_big.jpg

I concur. Still need the name of the flower dress girl.

not correct,the other is not The one in the flower dress.the girl who is with boopsie is vanessa luna

That pic is not from Dancing Bear. It's only to see Boopsie face. We're trying to id "flower dress" from DBear episode, just use the pic to id Boopsie and forget the pic.

And by the way, it's a little messy, a lot of pics and girls, one per post, without number or something... this should be more organized. :brick:

I didn't use numbers because I have to scroll back and forth to reconcile faces and numbers, so I decided to use attire references. It works for the guys over in the GDP thread.

And I know my posting order leaves something to be desired. Apologies for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't use numbers because I have to scroll back and forth to reconcile faces and numbers, so I decided to use attire references. It works for the guys over in the GDP thread.

And I know my posting order leaves something to be desired. Apologies for that.

Is there fucking in this episode before I waste my bandwidth on the episode?

And I know my posting order leaves something to be desired. Apologies for that..

Well, there are other girls in the episode I want to ask.
Should I post the girls in this thread or create a new one?
If I post the girls I'm gonna put a number to each one, and just in like 3 or 4 pics all togheter.

Hey, I'm not a moderator. Do what you want to do. Me, I latched on to this thread, even though it was set up for a specific girl, just to try and keep everything from this episode in one thread.

I'm just asking in general, to the people who is participating in this post. I mean, the title says "(Busty Hot Red Dress Milf)", and I'm a little obsessed :hairpull: with the order and correction, or just I like it :D, make things easy & fast. But yeah, actually is the same. So I'll post the girls, I can't right now, so later. :computer:

So, the girls:

There are some girls named in the post, and the other names I knew.

#2 Jessica Rayne
#4 Lexi Marie
#6 Isabella Taylor
#11 Boopsie
#14 Anjelyze
#15 Stephani Moretti
#18 Natalia (in RK)

Hey I signed up here just to find out who 2 of the girls from this movie are. Who are the girls in #7 and #12?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I signed up here just to find out who 2 of the girls from this movie are. Who are the girls in #7 and #12?