• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New babe added to FreeOnes: Tori Karsin

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Tori Karsin

Official Checked Star Member
Tori Karsin

Just a lil bit about me! I am brand new to the forum world so please forgive my rookie ways. I am not sure if I am doing it right but I can't think of a better way to learn than jumping in.... So here I go mouth first;)

I am fairly new to the industry I did web cam for a year 2yrs ago. Before that I was a stripper for 2yrs. I recently launched my own solo site thru model centro 6 months ago called kissmisskarsin.com I did a shoot for score magazine in June of this year. I am having a lot of fun with all of this and look forward to getting to know everyone better. As of right now I have no plans to do b/g but am very interested in doing g/g:)) So with that being said any advice or conversation is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for all the warm welcomes I have received so far and I will be chatting with y'all soon I hope.

P.S. I HAVE HUGE BOOBS AND I LOVE TO SHOW THEM!

Tori Karsin

Hello, Petra how do I add more links to my freeones page I have a solo site with a lot of content on it and would love to have more links or pics in general on my model page here at freeones. If anyone could please tell me how to do this big thanks!

Last edited:

Tori Karsin

Just a few pics to add a face and tits to go with the bio

- - - Updated - - -

Just a few pics to add a face and tits to go with the bio

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg