• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New babe added to FreeOnes: Jinxypie

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
When, what? ;)

Do I get to ravage you until your thighs are aching jelly, knees shaking so as to make walking a challenge and body so tired you have to hibernate for a week ... but only after regaling Hubby with every lurid, slippery, sweaty, fluid filled moment ...:D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Make that two psycho dudes now .....:D

I love ya Maley, but how on earth can you be jealous of a husband that lets/enjoys/submits to his wife fucking other dudes ...? Jinxy has the perfect arrangement for us fellas if you think about it ... a hot, sex kitten that will fuck you senseless and then go back to hubby, who has to deal with all the mundane domesticity that comes with relationships ... win-win for everyone as far as I can see.

:tongue:

Just wanted to show her my love! :shy:

Never had anyone write a song for me!

To be honest, I didn't write it myself. :o

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Do I get to ravage you until your thighs are aching jelly, knees shaking so as to make walking a challenge and body so tired you have to hibernate for a week ... but only after regaling Hubby with every lurid, slippery, sweaty, fluid filled moment ...:D

Big talker, huh? I bet I'd wear YOU out. ;)

:tongue:

Just wanted to show her my love! :shy:

:iloveyou: I luvz ya, my Maley. :D
:kiss:

ainsleybaby

Verified Babe
Hey Sexy!

Welcome to FreeOnes! Glad to see you here!!

;)
Ainsley

Figure I'll throw some more pics in here to liven things up. ;)

IMG_10.jpg

:drool2::drool2::drool2: Now THAT'S a pretty pussy.:drool1:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'd love to ruffle that pussy's fur! :D

Sweet wallpaper Jinxy! I love black and white pics with colored part like your lipstick! Fuckin' artsy fartsy awesome! :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Right here. I'm waiting! ;)
But your Maley comes first right? :shy:

Glad you like. :D

:eek: I just now clicked the link for more walls!!! I totally love the collage thingy! Looks so cool! Really a piece of art! Great work there hubby! :thumbsup:

Now I have two, no three requests/questions:

1. Can you/hubby please please make me the collage wallpaper in FullHD (1920x1080)?

2. Can you/hubby make me a FullHD wallpaper of your delicious feet?

3. Can hubby show/explain me how to make a black&white pic with colored parts? You know like everything is b&w, but your lips are red!

I hope I'm not too greedy there. :shy: But it's my birthday soon. :D

jinxypie

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. It's really simple, if you have photoshop. Just give him until this evening and he'll give you the details. :)

I'll PM you. :)