• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New babe added to FreeOnes: Georgina Lempin

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Re: Georgina Lempin

We did. The same goes for your reply of december 10th. The Score-link was new, though. Nice one. (From the same video as the first post of this thread, the ´assortedboobs´-links.)

Georgina outdoors:

http://sexvideohost.com/tits/10-05/36/

Quality of the vids is not that good. The fourth clip has to be opened in a new frame.

:wave2:

what a fantastic thread! as you can see from my signature, i am a big titty fan! must add georgina to my sig. professor: i love your anecdotes about tittyfucking and about how great it feels to have a big titted woman like ms lempkin atop of you. what a great feeling that is! can you imagine tittyfucking kayla kleevage, for example? i saw her 'stretch my holes' vid a few weeks ago and she is awesome also. but yeah, i always have time for georginal lempkin - plumper therapy is a classic. super thread - let's keep it 'alive' :)
{love your big titted tiffany towers avatar - another of my tittyfucking favorites}.

Shorty V

Had not checked the site of ********* for some time, but Georgina is in action right now in the daily updated movie!
Part 7 of 22 is on the roll already, from the movie Spezialklinik Frau Dr. Kukumber (Teil 6), AKA Clinicum Perversum.

I'm sorry I'm a bit late with this, but there are still some nice clips to see in the near future:
http://www.*********/.

Georgina is a caring nurse, giving her moustached patient a very special treatment, while her beautiful breasts are carefully packed in red rubber.

:cool:

I've seen some parts of this scene before, and I rather liked it ;).
The guy is talking an awful lot (in German, if you don't understand it: he's mainly expressing his bewilderment about the nurse's bosom).
Georgina is just enjoying the action. She's natural .... in every way!

:bowdown:

Shorty V

For the Georgina fans on this board:

Flash movies

Georgina "Loft":
search at Google for: Georgina Lempin in action

Georgina: scene from Feriensex in Budapest:
search at Google for: Georgina Lempin rare groupsex

And, if you search for "Georgina" at http://www.****.com, you will find some flash clips from the above mentioned movie Spezialklinik Frau Dr. Kukumber (Teil 6), AKA Clinicum Perversum.

IMHO: nice clips featuring our favourite Hungarian redhead.

:wave2:

Shorty V

:thumbsup:

Yes, the real Györgyi!
I saw this clip about a year ago, thanks to another forum. All shots are taken while rehearsing for Hamis a baba, a Hungarian classic.
After seeing this, I searched for more clips of this movie on the internet. Just 'google' around, and I think you'll find some. :)

I really like her alto voice! She'd probably be a great singer, too! :yesyes: