• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New babe added to FreeOnes: Alexis Glory

d012450c, found your post in Snowman's forums too. Thanks so much for the update.

Jade_and_Alexis.jpg

Looks like this is a new site but is the material new? It says it's one of the "latest" updates but maybe it was also from this summer. Hope not! I don't see any blue nail polish this time. Here is the trailer: http://trailers.hazeher.com/za8586/public/trailerx/trailer_1500.mp4

d012450c, found your post in Snowman's forums too. Thanks so much for the update.

Looks like this is a new site but is the material new? It says it's one of the "latest" updates but maybe it was also from this summer. Hope not! I don't see any blue nail polish this time. Here is the trailer: http://trailers.hazeher.com/za8586/public/trailerx/trailer_1500.mp4

The date of production is July 7, 2011, so it's not recent material. Even though HazeHer just went live, BangBros has been filming content for this site for several months. Her most recent stuff may very well be her web cam show on Naked.com (Last Login : 2011-10-03 23:11:33).

Whoever merged the two threads really f$%ked up because the top google results were for the original one...

Also, the best we can do is continually request via facebook or e-mail for more Alexis Glory in 2012.

No new vids really just found some new previews from HazeHer. Unfortunatley, I think that's about the extent of the action you will see in this video. Anyone have any updates? :crying:

Part 1
Part 2 (with preview photos)

Anyone tried to contact bangbrosnetwork yet? easiest might be just to ask about her situation. unfortunately i didnt find any contact email.

She looked incredible! What a sweaty/sexy scene, you can tell she realizes she's on camera and goes through some of motions but you can also tell she enjoys it. This made my whole day/week/month! So that makes 10 total scenes then? What's a normal BangBros contract look like or does it not work like that?