• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nessa Devil / Baby / Katrina / Lenka / Nessa A / Nessa D / Nesta Devil / Nicola Begaltsis / Nikki / Nikol BxG / Nikola Jiraskova / nikolbxg

Thank you very much GerritB. Rep sent :)

I didnt know that she is in Miami. I hope she is there for some new b/g scenes!

She is so perfect, it's absurd.....

We filmed Nessa about 2 weeks ago. She has been retired for 2 years now and she lives in the U.S but she sometimes comes to Prague to visit her family, and we happen to be good friends with her, so she agreed to shoot with her friend Elisa for us. :)

Anyway for fans that are interested in what she looks like now, here are some pictures from the shoot which will be released on the 20th.

DAMN this looks HOT. Does she get naked at all - or completely for this?

Of course she gets naked. There is full sex involved in all our scenes. :)

I will post a free gallery in a couple of days.

View attachment 305310

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She has one of the all-time sexiest bodies EVER! Long and lean with a stomach as flat as any woman ever. Love her lonnnnnng hair. I am not a fan of big fake boobies but on her it works because she is so freaking sexxxxxxy. How can someone not ADORE her: Super sexy, long lean body, fully shaven, can give a BJ like few others and does Anal. What's not to adore! Her hubby is one very lucky dude

@ lezkiss: What a wunderful sexy pic

Oh Nessa please cum back, now we know what we have been missing. We need to see more of you, we just need to......

Like I wrote on top of this page: She is so perfect, it's absurd.... dear god, so true. She is unique......

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!! Ah, I hope when she herself sees these pics, that this is a far too beautiful thing to let go off......she is a unique beauty, second to none. With the right people behind her, there is no stopping till she is at the top, where she belongs!

Just hope she had THAT much fun doing the shoot, it triggers her!

We love her.......I know I do......

We filmed Nessa about 2 weeks ago. She has been retired for 2 years now and she lives in the U.S but she sometimes comes to Prague to visit her family, and we happen to be good friends with her, so she agreed to shoot with her friend Elisa for us. :)

Anyway for fans that are interested in what she looks like now, here are some pictures from the shoot which will be released on the 20th.

View attachment 304985View attachment 304984

Does she have an official website or even twitter?