• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Neriah Davis

Would you like to see Neriah Davis posting on the board?

• Hell yeah! Having Neriah on the board is kicking ass!

Votes: 65 98.5%
  • Hm.. no thanks. I'm not very interested.

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Who said that? You are hot!!!!!!!!

Neriah Davis

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Thanks guys:)
I've seen way flatter asses, haven't you???:rolleyes:

Well, as the pic loaded, I had to touch the screen. The screen felt flat...:(
Can I touch your butt in reality, Neriah? :rolleyes: ;)

:hatsoff: Jackson

I

I love women

Neriah, You have one incredible ass! So perfect! Who ever said you didn't have no ass must be blind!

neriah...
You are perfect from the locks of your hair to the soles of your feet.
On the mischievious side, what would happen if I said..." neriah has NO corsets"? Just a thought! *laughs*
Mr. Subtle...aka...
The Satyr icon

member469

Closed Account!
I know exactly what member she is talking about, it's in this thread. Banana Joe said "the booty looks kind of flat", he never said she didn't have an ass. I was the last one to post to that thread and agreed with him, because her ass does look flat in that pic. It doesn't take away from her beauty, it was just a comment....as a matter of fact he says "nice pic though".

No big deal....move on people.

Thanks

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11544&highlight=Neriah

Phil77

Banned
Hmmm, definitely n idiot forsaying Neriah Davis has no ass or oever he said it. I love your ass neriah, and would give anything for the ability to touch it

Phil77

Banned
Now by most revealing does he mean where you actually see her spreading and we see the inside of her pussy. As much as I love a full nude pic, I would love to see an actual spreading pic, or at least a pic of her asshole. (Not calling anyone an asshole, just, well thats what its called, or should I say the anus??)

Phil77

Banned
Oh neriah, alway such a tease, and a lovely one at that. Always have the best pics, an always looking sexy. Love the pic of Crista Nicole, she is just as gorgeous as you are my dear.