• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Neesa - Redhead Milf

I have no rights to my website.I dont know the person whp put it up.I didnt add the recent banners,etc.And I have no access,so sorry if I couldnt approve your comments ;( I'll just type here.I look at that site as a fan site.Thx..whoever u r

Dear,"ILikeRedheads".I am going to give u the attn. that u so need.Here's your 5 sec. of fame baby! It's obvious when someone is a new member to the site,and a new poster on my thread..That u wasted your time just for me! Thanks ;)

I don't kno.Maybe u r one of jeremy"s friends? SInce u r new( I'll let u in on something...I kno how 2 spell.However,Like court reporters,I use shortcuts.Calling me stupid doesn't hurt my feelings.I fucked on film for a living,do u think I care what ppl say about me?Nothing u say can offend me.

ANother thing..This board is about me and the men that love me.And I of course appreciate them.So you will only get shit from the posters on this thread.SO I would find another redhead if I were you.I'm blonde now anyways.And In order for me to be an,"Official Checked Star Member"..I had to show proof.Including,sending freeones pics of me holding a sign,saying it's Neesa on Freeones.I happened to be wearing the same outfit I wore in Milfcruiser.

Now,u can either keep talking shit,which I get a rise out of.Or you can be nice,ask the Universe for your forgiveness.And meditate.And maybe we can be web friends.If u read these threads,U would kno I cast spells.So unless u want to lose your hair,get rectal cancer,or get limp dick permanently..I would shut your pie hole if I were u.Whoosh!

On a nother note..How bout it guys,Bush is out.Maybe some of you arent happy about that.But I need a president that is a democrat.We had The bush family in office,most my life! I watch,"Chocolate News" and alot of comedy on t.v. and they r cracking me up w all their jokes.SNL,etc..showing the white house as a party with rap music and dancing going on.I love Chris Rock and Carlos Mencia mostly.

I do believe it's o.k. to say whatever u want.U must expect others may get hurt or offended.I have a big sense of humor.I voted for my sweet chocolate president.I got one question...Can we still call it the white house? I forgot what comedian or famous person said this..but they said,"Obama really better be good,or else we may never get a black pres. again.

I don't think anyone could b worse that Bush.

Thanks 4 the compl. "Manikin'.Unfot. dark lipstick would make me look like Kelly Bundy w blonde hair.Hahaha

I will make a YouTube Video for u guys probably tomorrow night,when I am not sitting around in P.Js and eating popcorn.I will make sure I am all dolled up for ya.Thx Neesa

ANd if dickwad "Redhead..." keeps being a cunt.I'll let u handle him.U guys r always good at that.Or Ill get him kicked off like all the others.I own this shit bitch

BTW.I just updated my site.I had to play around w it a little.I never put much effort into shit.I am lazy.I wish I knew who designed it.It was a nice favor.I am not able to upload pics tho.But I will be live in UTuble 2 morrow.If u have any quality questions for me,I will answer them on YoTube live for ya.

Calling me stupid doesn't hurt my feelings.I fucked on film for a living,do u think I care what ppl say about me?Nothing u say can offend me.

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! I wish I had the balls to fuck on film.... no seriously there are minuscule!! If I did, I would definitely want to work with you Neesa...mmmmmmm...yummy!

Thanks smokebox! How do u guys come up w these names? Actually,u wouldn't want to work w me on film.I was kind of irriatable and a pain in the ass.I didnt like the actual act.I liked the outcome.The video on shelves and on the internet.Millions off ppl seeing all my holes.Knowing that ex friends adn ex lovers would see this shit.WHat a,"Fuck you" to ex's who it ended bad with.ANd what a ,"Look at me now bitch" to ex friends.ANd I know that whenever ex ppl that were close to me in the past miss me,r curious about what I look like or what I am doing..

They can always check me out.I get off on that.So if there r an of u out there..Hope u r enjoying my ne wlook,as well as my work.If my pics and vids can get u off,mission accomplished.I am one twisted,evil,sick bitch when it comes to bad blood w ppl.But if u r my friend,fan,or just good to me..I will be very good to u.I do have a heart of gold.

BTW:I forgot to address that "ILikeRedheads" just called u all "STupid"(Read above)..Noone calls my boys stupid!

Wow, you look like 2 totally different people from then and now. I do miss the red hair though. Any chance of a return to red?? Still stunning!!