• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ned Advice

Is it possible to have sex enjoy sex, masturbate etc etc with a fractured left ankle while on pain medication ? I was looking forward to a pleasant weekend until I fractured my ankle yesterday it took the orthopedic doctor over an hour to reset a bone man talk about pain.

emceeemcee

Banned
Is it possible to have sex enjoy sex, masturbate etc etc with a fractured left ankle while on pain medication ? I was looking forward to a pleasant weekend until I fractured my ankle yesterday it took the orthopedic doctor over an hour to reset a bone man talk about pain.

No. Absolutely not.

Right ankle would have been ok though.

Spleen

Banned?
Well my name isn't Ned, but my advice would be to not have sex with anyone. Ever.

Your seed should stop with you. We have enough stupid people on this planet already.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
The power of prayer always helps. And God frowns upon masturbation mister :nono:
Okaley Dokely!

That was my Ned Flanders advice.

I don't see why a broken ankle should stop you from getting on your hands & knees and taking it like a man.

Well considering no one here wants to help a guy in need, I will. I mess up my right ankle all the time, and yes you can very much still enjoy those certain perks. Just be smart about it and don't injure it any more than it already it. The pain meds shouldn't be an issue, but test them out before you jump right in to it.

Let the lady take control on top, and just take a split second to think things over before acting. Take care of that ankle, I know it sucks.

'..the fuck' is Ned?

And if he doesn't work for E.F. Hutton...'..the fuck' should I listen?:dunno:

Last edited:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Well my name isn't Ned, but my advice would be to not have sex with anyone. Ever.

Your seed should stop with you. We have enough stupid people on this planet already.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Correction....Need advice.

Spleen

Banned?
Correction... I didn't call you stupid because of your spelling error, but because you think this should somehow affect your sexual activities.

I wouldnt imagine a fractured ankle would that be that much of a problem, it would simply limit positions surely?

Im a large fan of the girl on top so that works for me anyway good old 69'ing stops the undue application of pressure via kneeling. As for the meds..Test em out "privately", if you can achieve and maintain an erection then on ya go!

Well on a serious note, Since my on the job accident on 9-29-2011 that resulted in Bimaleolar left ankle surgery on 10-1-2011 I have had NO Sex drive no libido up to present, and cant help but think if it was related to pain medication and anesthesia, compounded with lack of exercise ? It sucks because prior to all this damn drama I had not problems. Hopefully someone can give a logical answer.

Happy Halloween