• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nazis and Communists and "Occupy"...

So let me get this straight. The two opposites on the extreme end of the political ideological continuum agree that Obama is their man. Well one or both of them are wrong. That would be like Hitler and Stalin agreeing to form a government combining both ends of the political spectrum. That’s like mixing oil and water. They never would agree on what policies to enact. Willie, you have out done yourself in the world of ridicules threads.

it's like they're not even trying to hide their smear campaign. this is stupid.

if you're still sticking up for the wrong people, i pity your lack of self respect.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Commie Nazis better call McBain he'll defeat them.

Looks like I'm late to the Nazi-commie bashing party hehe :D

The article is from "The Gateway Pundit"? That's not exactly mainstream media. Has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC, The New York Times, The Guardian, USA Today, Newsweek, or Time covered the story yet? I can just hear those "reporters" saying "Oh, it's not an important story".

Let's play a round of "what if it was the tea party" game!! Let's assume both the american nazi and communist parties expressed their support for the tea party, how often would we all be hearing about it in the media I just mentioned? How important would the story be then?

If it doesn't fit their template, it's not covered. Their template is the tea party are the nazis but these "wonderful", "courageous" "revolutionaries" are as pure as the wind driven snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI

Many curious citizens and media outlets came to the first Occupy Atlanta event, and were visible shocked and confused by the consistent Marxism employed by the group. People abandoned their individuality and liberty to be absorbed into a hypnotizing collective. The facilitator made it clear that he was not a "leader" and that everyone was completely equal; words often spoken by leftists, but in this case they actually applied their philosophy. Into this surreal and oppressive environment, Rep. John Lewis, a civil rights hero and icon of American leftism, came to speak as has so often done at left-wing rallies and events in Atlanta. He is practically worshiped in Democrat circles, and was visibly stunned to see these Marxists turn him away. It was reminiscent of previous Marxist revolutions in history when those who ignorantly supported the revolutionaries are, over time, purged and rejected for the "good of the collective", when their usefulness has expired.

Democracy has outlived other forms of ideology. 3000 years :D

Well, the real Nazis at Stormfront will be disappoint, their support for the Tea Party would look like a complete waste.