• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nazi carmaker scandal

DrakeM

Rage against the dying of the light
I just bought a brand new VW diesel in the spring. Absolutely love driving it and great fuel economy. However now I know why all the wildflowers wilt when I drive past. No excuse for this, will be looking to join one of the class-action lawsuits. No bullshit, I really like the car but I hate being lied to worse.

I just bought a brand new VW diesel in the spring. Absolutely love driving it and great fuel economy. However now I know why all the wildflowers wilt when I drive past. No excuse for this, will be looking to join one of the class-action lawsuits. No bullshit, I really like the car but I hate being lied to worse.

Exactly, the car owner should know how much his car consuming gasoline or diesel.

Another everlasting Volkswagen problem:

The heater does not work properly

yDoT.jpg

Oh how imaginative, lets call the german company "Nazi-Carmaker" ... yeah the Volkswagen was an idea of nazi-germany but no one calls the Ak-47 Stalin-Rifle or?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Admit it:

Everything technical that moved the modern world comes from us Germans. Hell, Einstein was german, Braun was german, Porsche, all the modern guns.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Now it seems that the Audi brand has been caught up in the scandal. In addition to the Audi brand, SEAT and Skoda are also implicated.

Audi Confirms 2.1 Million Cars Involved in Volkswagen Emissions Scandal

FRANKFURT—About 2.1 million Audi cars have the software that is at the center of the Volkswagen AG emissions scandal, a spokesman for Audi AG said Monday.

Volkswagen, which owns most of Audi, revealed last week that software for manipulating emissions test results was installed in roughly 11 million diesel-powered cars. The Audi models are part of that total figure, and the cars are likely to be recalled for repairs, spokesman Jürgen De Graeve said.

The vast majority of the affected Audi vehicles, or just over two million cars, were sold in Europe, while about 13,000 were sold in the U.S. and Canada, Mr. De Graeve said. None of the affected vehicles were sold in China or Japan, he added. Audi said the affected models include the A1, A3, A4, A5, A6, TT, Q3 and Q5.

Volkswagen’s Czech brand, Skoda, separately confirmed that about 1.2 million of its cars are also affected.

Spanish brand Seat said some of its autos are affected, too, but couldn’t immediately provide information regarding numbers or models.

Now it seems that the Audi brand has been caught up in the scandal. In addition to the Audi brand, SEAT and Skoda are also implicated.

The Germans are short-sighted.

I would not be surprised if Mercedes-Benz has also done the same.

"Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it"

(Proverbs 13:11)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well, Bentley does offer a diesel engine option, as does Porsche (Cayenne), but I don't believe Bugatti or Lamborghini do. Yep, could go from bad to worse as this scandal plays out for VAG.

The Indian company that owns Jaguar-Land Rover (Tata Motors: TTM) is taking a massive hit today, as are most automotive stocks. But while Mercedes and BMW have denied doing similar tricks to fool the emissions tests, one has to wonder if Jag and Land Rover haven't. :dunno:

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Speaking of nazi car carmakers.. did you know Henry Ford and Hitler were friends?
Ford even sent him over $300,000 and helped him pay for & spread propaganda pamphlets.. he ended up being awarded the Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle.
Hitler even had a portrait of him hanging in his office because he admired him so much.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Assair, you fucking fuck. There's already a less inflammatory thread about this. You suck. Your threads suck. My craigslist sniper bounty has gone up another five dollars.

Check ths Volkswagen Group brand overview. Owner rolling in a Bentley, a Bugatti or a Lambo are probably effected, too. Ah, it is troublesome!

I know only one thing.

This causes a bad setback for the EU economy.

nevermind all this emissions stuff, there's a Tata Motors?

those headlights

Tata's Nano is an interesting car, but it is also little insecure.

_49875406_010609303-1.jpg

Speaking of nazi car carmakers.. did you know Henry Ford and Hitler were friends?
Ford even sent him over $300,000 and helped him pay for & spread propaganda pamphlets.. he ended up being awarded the Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle.
Hitler even had a portrait of him hanging in his office because he admired him so much.

I have read some articles which claimed that Mr. Ford was a Nazi and he hated Jews.

Maybe that is true or GM's slander.

Hitler about capitalism:

http://kuvapilvi.fi/k/yD5t.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
There is proof of all of it though..

Hitler had a picture of Henry Ford in his office. He even wrote about him in "Mein Kampf".

Ford was anti-Semitic. In his newspaper, the Dearborn Independent—which, being sold nationwide through Ford dealerships, enjoyed a circulation of 700,000—Ford published anti-Semitic tracts, often under his own name. He published the notorious Russian tsarist forgery “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” postulating a Jewish conspiracy to dominate the world. When challenged over the authenticity of the “Protocols,” Ford stood firm, saying, “They have fit the world situation up to this time. They fit it now.”

Ford’s anti-Semitism was well known. Hitler cited Ford as a major influence in Mein Kampf, published in 1925, and kept a full-sized portrait of the carmaker by his desk in the Chancellery in Berlin. Like Lindbergh, Ford had been awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, in July 1938. In Germany, extracts from the Dearborn Independent were compiled into a best-selling book, The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem. Ford, a lapsed Episcopalian, had no religion, yet he was a pacifist and had opposed America’s entry into World War One, just as he now opposed American entry into the current European war.

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/02/fdr..._and_the_american_entrance_into_world_war_ii/