• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Navy SEAL let's Oabma have it

Barry did it all by himself.
I agree! Because when he was running for office in 2008, he denounced the war. And when he was a senator he denounced the war. But then, when he was appointed the president under the Peter Principle, he still was a blatant prick and lied to those who voted for him.

Then, when the MILITARY and the SEALs took out Bin Laden, there was Barry, taking ALL the credit. I guess it was a super secret mission, and he parachuted into the compound and sneaked inside and took OBL out with one shot. He is a real warrior and hero!!!!

What a smug, narcissistic jack ass! I hope he goes down in flames, along with Eric Holder and Rahm Emanuel.

Mayhem

Banned
Again, do you have any clue what narcissistic means? It's a simple question.

And show me where Obama "takes all the credit". Show us.

Why are you such a whiny little pussy?

Again, do you have any clue what narcissistic means? It's a simple question.

And show me where Obama "takes all the credit". Show us.

Why are you such a whiny little pussy?

Life.

Get one!

July of 2005.

lol

Mayhem

Banned
And again, I find myself asking the previously asked and unanswered question, do you know what narcissistic means?

And you do realize that you again are making a complete fool of yourself (and apparently it doesn't take a picture of you wearing chaps to do it)? In 7 months you are just shy of the post count I've needed the aforementioned 7 years to build. Who needs the life, Sammy?

^^^ Seriously? Are you so fucking obtuse that you didn't see this coming as an obvious response to your drivel? You're a regular Sun Tzu, ain'tcha?

In future correspondence, please keep in mind that I am quite intelligent and you are an obvious idiot (who doesn't know what narcissistic means) and monumental tool who really doesn't stand a chance in any open debate. 'preciate it. :hatsoff:

And you do realize that you again are making a complete fool of yourself (and apparently it doesn't take a picture of you wearing chaps to do it)? In 7 months you are just shy of the post count I've needed the aforementioned 7 years to build. Who needs the life, Sammy?

^^^ Seriously? Are you so fucking obtuse that you didn't see this coming as an obvious response to your drivel? You're a regular Sun Tzu, ain'tcha?

In future correspondence, please keep in mind that I am quite intelligent and you are an obvious idiot (who doesn't know what narcissistic means) and monumental tool who really doesn't stand a chance in any open debate. 'preciate it. :hatsoff:

Andy Defresne, you aren't. So save the movie quotes.

And, my point being... you've spent SEVEN YEARS in here. I've spent SEVEN MONTHS. Huge difference there Sherlock, regardless of post count. And what's even more interesting, you probably are no different today than you were SEVEN FUCKING YEARS ago.

abandon.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
And again, I find myself asking the previously asked and unanswered question, do you know what narcissistic means? You know, there is dictionary.com if you're having this hard a time.

"Obtuse" is a movie quote? A """quote"""? One word is a quote?

Seriously Sam, just like everyone you're going to pull a lever on this fall, the deeper you go, the stoopider you are.

This is not the only SEAL I've heard from who doesn't like to be used as a political football by our "commander" in chief. Active duty personnel have gotten in trouble for critizicing the "Preezy" (**cough**** Gary Stein **cough***) so of course they're not critizing him. Of course, back when it was W in "da' House" any active duty personnel would be lionized by the media if they critized him or did something that would have made him look bad, just look at Bradley Manning, he's a hero to the left.

Anyway, kudos to Adm. McRaven!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: whose name we would all be very familiar right now if the mission had gone to shit.

http://news.investors.com/article/6...vy-admiral-made-bin-laden-decision.htm?p=full

I'm a former military man, and all military person has sworn and oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies. that they will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; And that they will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over them according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines do not have the right to free speech. We relinquish that right when we enlist or receive our commissions as officers.

The unit that did the raid was the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group, this unit is the elite of the elite like the Delta Force. It's made up of the best operators of the SEAL teams and its a complete seperate unit form the SEALs. Admiral McRaven deserves much credit, But the on site commander and his troops deserve most of the credit for the mission.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What I want to know is, if the operation had gone totally south and the Navy Seals were killed instead of Bin Laden, would you say Obama was to blame or the Navy Seals?

Ask Jimmy Carter. When Operation Eagle Claw failed, he took the brunt of the blame. So the way it looks to me, when a mission succeeds, the military wants all the credit. But when a mission fails, they're content to hide in their tents and let the Commander-in-Chief take the hit.

Though I admire people who have the dedication and skills necessary to become special forces members, at the end of the day, they do as they're told... just like any other member of the military. This disgruntled fellow, whoever he is, when he was in the military, he did as he was told. His opinion was not asked for when he was wearing a uniform, and I place no special value on it now. And though he may think that he speaks for all SEALS or special ops people, that's quite unlikely.

Ask Jimmy Carter. When Operation Eagle Claw failed, he took the brunt of the blame. So the way it looks to me, when a mission succeeds, the military wants all the credit. But when a mission fails, they're content to hide in their tents and let the Commander-in-Chief take the hit.

Though I admire people who have the dedication and skills necessary to become special forces members, at the end of the day, they do as they're told... just like any other member of the military. This disgruntled fellow, whoever he is, when he was in the military, he did as he was told. His opinion was not asked for when he was wearing a uniform, and I place no special value on it now. And though he may think that he speaks for all SEALS or special ops people, that's quite unlikely.

The Pres Carter was the Commander-in-Chief at the time of Operation Eagle Claw, and the Joint Chiefs wouldn't ok'd the without the complete approval form the President. The U.S. was not properly trained and equipped for that mission. And our operational command and control between the services was average at best. Eagle Claw was one of the most complex special operations in U.S. military history, Pres Carter knew there was a high chance of failure for the mission, but he still approved it, so he should be commended. We created United States Special Operations Command to fix training and equipment problems in carrying out Operation Eagle Claw. The military is not a polticial entity, and we don't have a place in politics.

I dont agree with the former SEAL, but he can speak free now that he's out of the military. He could not give his opinion on political matters when he was wearing a uniform, so let the SEAL sepak his mind.

Well...it's nice that he takes the liberty upon himself to speak for everybody else. I mean after all being a Navy SEAL must mean you are inherently more right to say what America is about then, you know, the actual rest of America. :rolleyes:

Well...it's nice that he takes the liberty upon himself to speak for everybody else. I mean after all being a Navy SEAL must mean you are inherently more right to say what America is about then, you know, the actual rest of America. :rolleyes:

Yeah, pretty much. Now, go back to your video game.

And again, I find myself asking the previously asked and unanswered question, do you know what narcissistic means?

:goodpost:

:clap:

It's pointless trying to debate a kool-aid swilling moran.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, pretty much. Now, go back to your video game.

On the FreeOnes list of Top 10 Weak Comebacks, where does that ^^^ one place, ladies and gentlemen? I think it's about #4, but I could be wrong. :dunno:

Weak sauce. Definitely needs more cowbell...