• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Naughty Coco aka Nicole Graves

Here is her myspace link:

And I'm the loser whom she bangs often in her videos and photo sets. Although she does as you say bang other men in hardcore shoots as well. But to answer your questions my name is Ikan Liquor and banging her is my claim to fame! Enjoy!

Props to you dude. Can't diss a guy who gets to stick his cock in such a fine piece of ass.

You're a lucky man. I would wreck that chick.

naughty coco

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
YNG, Nicole Graves and ShapCash

YNG Productions and Nicole Graves are proud to announce that NicoleGraves.com can now be found and will be promoted exclusively through ShapCash! We are very excited about this business partnership and together we feel we can make NicoleGraves.com the new number one solo girl site on the net!

ShapCash will provide all affiliate relations and will be the exclusive promoter of NicoleGraves.com. Inside of ShapCash you will find all the new marketing tools like FHG’s, free video’s, banners, buttons and other great tools to help you promote NicoleGraves.com.

ShapCash is a name you can trust and you know they will perform for you our valued affiliates. ShapCash will handle all affiliate accounting and payouts and all other affiliate concerns. The payouts will be paid as follows sales from the 1st to the 15th will be paid on the 10th of the following month, sales from the 16th to the end of the month will be paid on the 25th of the following month. We encourage all of NicoleGraves.com current affiliates from the days when her site was known as NaughtyCoCo.com and CoCoExposed.com to join ShapCash and they will help you change all of your linking codes to our new ShapCash program.

YNG Productions will continue to manage the site, produce the content, and handle customer service issues, but ShapCash will handle all affiliate needs including billing issues! We have been working with the ShapCash employees for some time now and their people are incredible and our working relationship is top notch.

As you know Nicole Graves was Twisty’s December Treat of the Month and got such a huge response that this partnership seemed like a natural in 2007. Since that time Nicole has been working hard to bring you new and exciting content and her new stuff cumming out right now is even HOTTER then ever! You’ve got to check it out!

So sign up for ShapCash and join us in making Nicole Graves number ONE and all of us a ton of money! Contact me at jeff@yngprod.com or the ShapCash folks for more details.

Nicole Graves and YNG will see you all at the Phoenix Forum!

Ciao,

Jeff Gainsman
President
YNG Productions

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG