• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Naughty Alysha

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Naughty Alysha

has anybody seen any new public updates on her website? its been over a month since she updated it.

My site is updated twice a week... just have to do a better job of updating the free area, lol.

Have an all-new members area up as of yesterday, with access to a few other sites as well. Updates almost every single day!

New free area coming up in the next week or so, as well Roxy Raye's website. Lots of good stuff in the works.

Hey Alysha! I live in Tampa too! I'm in South Tampa kind of by the Hyde Park/Macdintons area. I'm 25, 6'1 190 lbs and am in good shape..any chance? lol. Heard you on the Bubba the Love Sponge show awhile back, good stuff! You sound like a blast to be around! :)

Naughty Alysha

Hey Alysha! I live in Tampa too! I'm in South Tampa kind of by the Hyde Park/Macdintons area. I'm 25, 6'1 190 lbs and am in good shape..any chance? lol. Heard you on the Bubba the Love Sponge show awhile back, good stuff! You sound like a blast to be around! :)

Any chance of what? :D

I've been on Bubba's show quite a few times, always have fun doing that.

I'm not too far from you, send me a message or follow me on Twitter... I'm sure we'll run into each other.

I'm a white guy but I like her interracial scenes far more better. It seems to me there is better chemistry between her and the black guys, I wish she will go easy on the condoms and let one of the studs dump a huge one in her!!!!!!!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/naughty-alysha said:
Naughty Alysha[/URL][/B], post: 4704465, member: 303910"]Yes, I still do. So, I've sucked you off, huh? :blowjob:

Hope you liked it!

Yeah, a few years ago...got my good buddy too...in Drew Park. Loads of fun, in more ways than one. Would love the chance to bang another one of your holes.

Naughty Alysha

Yeah, a few years ago...got my good buddy too...in Drew Park. Loads of fun, in more ways than one. Would love the chance to bang another one of your holes.

I was there last week... filmed a scene in an adult theater where a half dozen guys fucked me, came all over me, then I walked out to the car butt naked with cum all over me. I actually drove all the way back to the hotel and walked up to the room like that.

Of course, we got it all on camera... will be on the site in the next couple of weeks.

A screenshot of me walking out of the adult store into the parking lot:
theaterslut.jpg

Naughty Alysha

i was at one of the local adult stores and saw they finally carry some of your DVDs. i was thinking its about time they got the good stuff on their shelves.

I looked up your website yesterday and was surprised at how spiffy it looks now. Very nice!

Thanks! I see my videos in stores all the time in the Tampa area. Not sure if it's because I'm from here, so all of the stores keep them. Don't really go into too many adult stores in other parts of the country, though...

Thanks for the compliments on the new design. I like it much better, too.

I was there last week... filmed a scene in an adult theater where a half dozen guys fucked me, came all over me, then I walked out to the car butt naked with cum all over me. I actually drove all the way back to the hotel and walked up to the room like that.

Of course, we got it all on camera... will be on the site in the next couple of weeks.

A screenshot of me walking out of the adult store into the parking lot:
theaterslut.jpg

You still go out to those places? Ever since the busts have been happening, I've avoided them.

Any chance I can get you to bang the two of us again?

Naughty Alysha

You still go out to those places? Ever since the busts have been happening, I've avoided them.

Any chance I can get you to bang the two of us again?

No busts lately... it's a great place to get uncensored, REAL footage. Thinking about going out again tomorrow night. I am shooting a solo big toy video tomorrow afternoon / evening, and I usually get pretty horny after one of those. May just have to see if I can get into any trouble afterwards. :D

Does she really being doing random events and taping them?

Just curious because I find it hard to believe that the men aren't staged or anything.

That's crazy if she does because she is definitely sexy and i could imagine doing things with her. I know her husband has to enjoy that at night.

Naughty Alysha

Does she really being doing random events and taping them?

Just curious because I find it hard to believe that the men aren't staged or anything.

That's crazy if she does because she is definitely sexy and i could imagine doing things with her. I know her husband has to enjoy that at night.

My stuff is as real as it gets... I don't like to fake anything.

Did you see my trailer for my Theater Slut video?:
http://www.naughtyalysha.com/tour/trailer.php?id=2394#update