Re: Naughty Alysha

I think what I said was that I would be posting a gloryhole update (on my site) in a few weeks... and I did.

If you go to my site, Premium Link Upgrade , then click on What's New?, then scroll down to May 27, you'll see that I posted a 35 minute video from the gloryholes.

There's a preview video there, too... :D

thank you so much!!
 
Re: Naughty Alysha

I sure do, for me your movies are the best in business because they are so natural. And very, very exciting. I never got to the end of your vids before going off.:rolleyes::bowdown: I'm sure that makes you feel good, ha!:thumbsup:

Sure does!

I try my best to show off the real me in my movies... no scripts, no "plots", just me being me and my hubby following me around with the cam.

Glad you like it!

Alysha
 
Re: Naughty Alysha

:iloveyou:Oh my god. Marry me. I think you are amazing! I especially enjoy you in this vid:

Premium Link Upgrade

I'll just reiterate my comment here as well: Seriously, nothing turns me on more than a hot girl who's a total uninhibited perverted freak! If she was my girl, i would fist fuck her everyday for as long as she wanted...

And I would too! :lovecoupl
 
Re: Naughty Alysha

Thanks a bunch!!!

I can't see that link, though... can you email it to me...
webmaster at naughtyalysha.com

Thanks.

Alysha


:iloveyou:Oh my god. Marry me. I think you are amazing! I especially enjoy you in this vid:

Premium Link Upgrade

I'll just reiterate my comment here as well: Seriously, nothing turns me on more than a hot girl who's a total uninhibited perverted freak! If she was my girl, i would fist fuck her everyday for as long as she wanted...

And I would too! :lovecoupl
 
Re: Naughty Alysha

Hi,
can anybody id Alysha's friend in the movie 'Road Trip'?
She has long dark hair and a lot of tattoos f.e. a butterfly on her back and a small dolphin beside her navel.

Premium Link Upgrade

Scroll down to 10/02/2007
 
Re: NaughtyAlysha is freiken insane!!!!

meh i am not really into women that can gape their pussy.
 
Re: NaughtyAlysha is freiken insane!!!!

is like wizard's sleeve?
 
Re: NaughtyAlysha is freiken insane!!!!

^^^:rofl:
 
Back
Top