• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Naughty Alysha

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/naughty-alysha said:
Naughty Alysha[/URL][/B], post: 6417401, member: 303910"]Guess you found all of shoots that I did for Score Magazine. Had a great time with them. I usually don't shoot with other companies but made an exception for them. Would also love to shoot with Kelly Madison. :)

I like that you did this, but to be honest, who's idea was it to shoot you with so much make-up? You're a woman that looks far more stunning with less make-up than more, and that's telling a lot about how beautiful you are...

Naughty Alysha

Official Checked Star Member

I like that you did this, but to be honest, who's idea was it to shoot you with so much make-up? You're a woman that looks far more stunning with less make-up than more, and that's telling a lot about how beautiful you are...

That was Score's idea... and they gave me extensions for each scene, even though I particularly didn't care for them. (And, thank you!)

DuanCulo

Staff member

Hi Alysha I suggest you something hot for one of you next clips.

I personally loved in Naughty Alysha 7 (or maybe it was 8) when you were going to bang a black guy who couldn't fit his condom: you simply took the condom off and told him "let me improvise a little bit" and allowed him a no condom fuck.

I think this is HOT and I loved the scene.
If you are interested I can PM you a kind of plot for a IR gangbang scene with this kind of stuff.

Keep up the great work !

Kisses
Orugem

Naughty Alysha

Official Checked Star Member

Hi Alysha I suggest you something hot for one of you next clips.

I personally loved in Naughty Alysha 7 (or maybe it was 8) when you were going to bang a black guy who couldn't fit his condom: you simply took the condom off and told him "let me improvise a little bit" and allowed him a no condom fuck.

I think this is HOT and I loved the scene.
If you are interested I can PM you a kind of plot for a IR gangbang scene with this kind of stuff.

Keep up the great work !

Kisses
Orugem

I have no problem improvising when it comes to fucking, lol.

Sure... send me what you got, but I don't really have "plots", just real life situations that I film. :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/naughty-alysha said:
Naughty Alysha[/URL][/B], post: 6776448, member: 303910"]Why do you ask?

Sorry, I don't mean to intrude on your private life. I was just wondering. A woman who can accommodate so much inside her most have had a number of kids, I would have thought? Please don't feel compelled to answer this.