• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

natural tits X silicone tits

Make your choice

• Natural Tits

Votes: 272 56.9%
  • Silicone Tits

Votes: 206 43.1%

• Total voters
Natural tits ...

but i wouldn't mind to look at silicon tits as well ...
I like them big, the bigger they get the more ...
but i'm more of a butt man (i don't like silicons over there)

It kinda depends really. Some look better with silicone and some look better with natural. I wouldnt wanna see large round silicone boobies on Linsey Dawn Mckenzie for example. I know I certainly dont mind a pair of silicone juggers but yeah, it depends ^_^

there should be an all of the above option. Although I prefer natural regardless of size, I'd still bang a chic with a nice looking pair of silicones :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, to be honest, it's seeing and knowing the girls with clown boobs, scars, nipples that face in all kinds of different directions, ripples, voids, lumps, cleavage that's so wide you could drive a Mack truck through it, skin covered coconuts appearance, etc. etc., that's given boob jobs a bad name.

Maybe if more girls turned out the way Gisele's (of LoveGisle) did, where you really can't tell (unless you'd seen her before - pretty before, but she truly looks like a totally different person now), I'd be less critical. But so many of them look sad, goofy, funny or just down right pitiful (with scars and lumps and all).

I'm hardly a feminist, but it is kind of sad to me that so many girls feel like they need to have big tits in order to feel beautiful or be sexually attractive to guys. Some of the sexiest girls I've ever known in my life have been A/B cups. And some of the most boring "pillow lumps" I've ever known have been girls with big tits. Oh well, whatayagonna do? Fuggetaboutit... :dunno:

I prefer natural, but I still like implants as well. Just depends on the girl, I reckon.

Implants if they are done right, hate the ones with nipples ending up in different spots on the breasts though. I guess I'm just fussy...