• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

natural tits X silicone tits

Make your choice

• Natural Tits

Votes: 272 56.9%
  • Silicone Tits

Votes: 206 43.1%

• Total voters

Dinalt

Banned
I voted natural, but it depends on the model. There's a lot of beautiful silicone tits out there as well, lol.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
darkman didn't ask if we prefer "fake", he said silicone.

"fake" ones would be somewhere where they never are.... I belive the better word is enhanced, because practically all women have some breasts.

It all comes down to the individual, I'd rather large implants that large sagging bags... I'd prefer firm Ds to inverted bowl Ds...et al..

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
BNF said:
True, but those lifting scars are much worse than implant scars!! :eek:

dont know about lifting but scars of silicone is very hard to see.... its just a litle line 2,5 cm bellow my brests.... and i dont think that lifting is :eek:

my :2 cents:

Reactions: BNF
E

eschnabel

I chose all natural. I personally enjoy the spaced out, tear drop shape much more than the artifical roundness of silicone. However, doctors are getting really good at creating a natural looking silicone breast (see Jenna link below). But even then, the feel of all natural will always be better. :thumbsup:

Jenna's natural looking silicone breasts....
Laying down Standing

jenniegbg said:
Yea this is before http://www.jenniegbg.com/pictures/amator/1/images/amat006.jpg
and after
http://www.jenniegbg.com/pictures/gal6/mb015.jpg

But no not any naked stuff....

i dont post that....

xoxo/Jennie

great pics JennIE, how big are they now? My GF wants a boobjob, and she's looking for as many pics, info, stuuf about boobjobs, she can find.
I've showed her your pics on your website and she loves them.
Maybe you can PM me with some info about your boobjob?
That would be GREAT!!!
kisses
XXX

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Well i send u a PM

brianelka said:
great pics JennIE, how big are they now? My GF wants a boobjob, and she's looking for as many pics, info, stuuf about boobjobs, she can find.
I've showed her your pics on your website and she loves them.
Maybe you can PM me with some info about your boobjob?
That would be GREAT!!!
kisses
XXX

natural,why?,because siliconated loock strange,i don't know ,make me think at sports like handball or some breast at football,it's all about comercials,you "eat what they give you to eat",and it begin'to like it!,"i don't like plastic queen"!

oo,i forget,sexy's coming from inside not from outside,so i don't know what make someone to change the shapes of body,(exept some real problems....)is strange , but i can't say who got best tits,i cant tear apart they from the person what i like!a girl is hot or not,she can put on silicon ,if is not hot,she still not hot,if is hot,she still hot even put on the silicon ,so why to put on them?

I prefer natural. No contest.

Look at the problems women can have if they have breast implants - capsular contractures, ruptures, and infections.

I feel that long term health should always be paramount. :2 cents:

doesn't bother me to be honest