• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natural tits that sag or perfect fake tits

natural tits that sag or perfect fake tits

• natural tits that sag

Votes: 111 52.6%
  • perfect fake tits

Votes: 100 47.4%

• Total voters
I dont like fake tits at all. I like busty women, and of course big tits will be more or less saggy. No problem for me, I ll always suck and fuck em. I am surprised that so many men prefer fake tits.

i would prefer they look good either way, but Sammie Rhodes has my vote for saggy
sammie-rhodes06.jpg

Natural always wins for me. But there is a point to which I will say ENOUGH and that point is when the tits have dropped that much they can be used to keep the ankles warm.

I remember one time an old girfriend of mine's mum and dad had a parrott. Everytime we'd go their house I'd try and get the stupid bird to say "Aggie is saggy! Aggie is saggy!" as my ex's mum's name was Agnes (Aggie). It never worked out. Stupid bird. I attempted it so as to wind her mum up. It was all in good fun. But the parrott was for having none of it.

Natural Saggy Breasts, without a doubt!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I love big saggy boobs. They are way more fun to play with than rock hard boulders. There is this older Chinese lady that manages a massage parlor in Culver City. She has enormous natural hangers with big juicy nipples. Just pull the string on her sweatpants and unleash those beauties.