• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natasha Pierce

I second that. I have been searching the web far and wide. Bangbros have actually only kept her first monsters of cock scene in their portfolio, so there isn't even a trailer available anymore. Because most of the old ******* sites are out of business Monsters of Cock 5 which included this scene is also no longer uploaded anywhere plus because the scene was simply titled Natasha it's basically absolutely impossible to find it. For my money that scene was without a doubt her best. Hence why I registred here. Is there any chance that anyone still has that scene? If so... just pm me and we will figure something out.

I second that. I have been searching the web far and wide. Bangbros have actually only kept her first monsters of cock scene in their portfolio, so there isn't even a trailer available anymore. Because most of the old ******* sites are out of business Monsters of Cock 5 which included this scene is also no longer uploaded anywhere plus because the scene was simply titled Natasha it's basically absolutely impossible to find it. For my money that scene was without a doubt her best. Hence why I registred here. Is there any chance that anyone still has that scene? If so... just pm me and we will figure something out.

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/her-n...y-young-girl-fucks-a-big-black-cock/22418051/

Not a fan of condoms but other than that a good scene. My fav is her dpp one.