• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natasha Marley

GREAT NEWS!!!

PC has officially retired from adult performing!!!
Unfortunatly, there's lots of unreleased scenes and movies in the can.

Thanks or the info!

So....
Given that she's now married and was shooting HC exclusively with Paul,
should we assume that her XXX career is over and she goes back to modeling?

Thanks or the info!

So....
Given that she's now married and was shooting HC exclusively with Paul,
should we assume that her XXX career is over and she goes back to modeling?

In my opinion, this is the only sad thing, fortunatly there are at least 10 scenes to come

In my opinion, this is the only sad thing, fortunatly there are at least 10 scenes to come

But all 10 of those hardcore m/f scenes will be with Paul, right? That sucks!!
Natasha is truly hot as hell, but she seems like she's just going through the motions in her Bluebird's scenes.
I've always thought she might actually get more into fucking on screen if she had an attractive male partner.

are there any hardcore picture sets like the above 4 shots?
i see mostly screen grabs, but since she is coming from modelling pictures would be nice to see some hardcore b/g pictures staged
maybe there are on the paysite?

But all 10 of those hardcore m/f scenes will be with Paul, right? That sucks!!
Natasha is truly hot as hell, but she seems like she's just going through the motions in her Bluebird's scenes.
I've always thought she might actually get more into fucking on screen if she had an attractive male partner.

:D totally agree

attachment.php

Have you ever wished for your favourite softcore model to go hardcore and have that wish come true? Then has your excitement turned to bitter disappointment when the hardcore turns out to be some of the worst you've seen? I do wonder if Natasha's hardcore would have been better if she'd gone with another company but I guess we'll never know now.