• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natasha Marley

OMG :bowdown: from the Hardtrailer it shows Tasha getting fucked in several scenes, a potential BJ with facial, GG scenes, roll on the 14th Sept!

Hmmm...so her going b/g hardcore ended up being true. I thought it was a possibility but put slightly a little more weight on it not happening. At least nobody out there has to be pissed they were lead on, but still, in that case I hold by my earlier assessment that it was a terrible marketing strategy to wait all this time to finally reveal it when the fact it was coming out could have been built up for all this time and probably garnered a lot more publicity. I know a few people are talking about it but for the caliber of model Natasha is this should be a bigger thing than it appears from the number of peoples' reactions so far. Or at least not that many people know about it yet.

(On a side note, I hope that Chaplin guy is in some sort of relationship with her or something and that's why he's working with her on this, I could understand that, and not because he's wants to be a male talent in his movies from now on. That would be a deal breaker. Some guy that looks like a cross between Eddie Munster and Jerry Lewis putting himself in his movies with woman that are too hot for him because he has a lot of money would be a turn off.)

This also makes me wonder about Gemma Massey, since she is also with Bluebird and is one of their new big contract women. For the last half a year or so there have been three rumors that I know of that she either already did b/g hardcore or is going to do it. Of course one of them was kind of contradicted by Bluebird later, (In a strange way and then days after they would have known about it. I also wouldn't normally put too much trust on anything in the Daily Sport, but Bluebird seems to have a thing with them and to Linsey Dawn who reported it so I have a hard time believing they didn‘t know about it or weren’t in on it anyhow.) but on the other hand one statement came from Gemma herself. It was easily enough to just think of them as having an equal chance of being a tool to garner some publicity to being true at that time. Things haven't really been mentioned in a while though, and like this I wasn't about to put too much weight on it, but with the revelation about Natasha it makes me wonder those rumors have a lot more credence now. Again even if those do end up being true I again think it’s a terrible marketing strategy going about it that way.