• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natasha Gold, Another Big Boobed Blonde

Alright,

I got curious enough about the girl to contach Nakita Kash (whom she did a photoshoot with) and asked her about Natasha. Here is her reply,

"Natasha was one of the house dancers at the Deja Vu in Minneapolis, where I am from.wtf? She asked if I would introduce her to some photographers so she could do some shoots.wtf? She only shot with Matrix Content, Brett Bereny and 1 other photographer whom I cannot remember (I think it was Scott Preston).wtf? After those shoots, she went back to Minneapolis to dance and I never heard from her again.wtf? She may still be working there, who knows.wtf? For other shoots of her, check out matrixcontent.com"

Maybe with this new info, we can find some more of the beauty.

georges

Staff member
despeyes64 said:
Alright,

I got curious enough about the girl to contach Nakita Kash (whom she did a photoshoot with) and asked her about Natasha. Here is her reply,

"Natasha was one of the house dancers at the Deja Vu in Minneapolis, where I am from.wtf? She asked if I would introduce her to some photographers so she could do some shoots.wtf? She only shot with Matrix Content, Brett Bereny and 1 other photographer whom I cannot remember (I think it was Scott Preston).wtf? After those shoots, she went back to Minneapolis to dance and I never heard from her again.wtf? She may still be working there, who knows.wtf? For other shoots of her, check out matrixcontent.com"

Maybe with this new info, we can find some more of the beauty.

thanks for the info :thumbsup: :hatsoff: If I find a new set I will keep it posted.

georges

Staff member
eddie62 said:
That set is pretty old, but new if it hasn't been added to this thread....could have sworn it was. Just checked, and it was added by me to a different thread that I merged with this one.... 6th post in this thread.

Thanks

ok thanks for the info eddie. ;)

how can this babe not be on the freeones babes library. man i m so disappointed, look at her she is damn hot and freeones dont have this babe in their babes list.
so ridiculus

I'm a huge fan of this girl. Anybody heard anything from her lately. Nothing new?

I know but i've been searching for sets of her for a looonnnngggg time and i can't find anything else then the one on freeones.:(

if you do a search for the night club that she suppossedly worked at, you will find a few pics of her on stage. So it looks as if the Deja Vu Stripper explanation checks out. Why doesn't someone call the strip club to ask them if they have any further info on her?

612-333-6333