• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalie Vegas

NatalieVegas

Official Checked Star Member
Hey boys!

I thought I would give you all a sneak peek at what I have been working on! I LOVE my fellow camgirls so much! I came up with a site to help promote them and have some fun. Its not done yet and I have some work to do but if you have any ideas on it or find any issues let me know! Also if you have ideas of any sexy girls on streammate to feature on it let me know! The site is GirlsYouNeedToKnow.com Let me know what you think!

:chickendance:

Also.. Here is a picture to help encourage you! :bounce:

Attachments

• Ralphs000.JPG
    Ralphs000.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 501

NatalieVegas

Official Checked Star Member
Hey boys!

Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone here a HAPPY NEW YEARS.. And be sure to check out my site (link below) for my new promo for January!

Zombie Apocalypse Preparation Extravaganza and Fundraiser!

Here are a couple pictures to get things started!!

Attachments

• Nat123113003.JPG
    Nat123113003.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 402
  • Nat123113052.JPG
    Nat123113052.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 400
  • Nat123113023.JPG
    Nat123113023.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 405

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I love me some Blonde Girl Ass. :yesyes:
I love me some Natalie Vegas Booty. :drool2:

I just finished checking out your Blog, Natalie. I REALLY enjoyed it! Wink Wink :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

You do have one fine Ass, Natalie. :drool1: Some of my favorite pics over there were ---

From your Playing Dress up vBlog post:
You in those See-Thru Panties.
You in that Kneehighs pic.
The last pic (Camgirl)

From your My Blonde Girl Booty post:
You slipping down your Jeans to see your lovely Ass.

That 1st pic in your Slutty Daughter Taboo post. MAN! Natalie Vegas' Ass so in my face! :drool2:

Your Show over there between all those posts gets 5 Stars :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:
Loved it, Natalie! :thumbsup:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I love the concept of your Horny TV Interruption Seduction post, Natalie. :D WOW! I can sure fantasize about you trying to interrupt me from a Football game like that.