• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalie Sparks (rated: 7.8)

Rorys

Closed Account
When I found out Kate from Katesplayground.com was Natalies webmaster and took all of the pics for Natalies site. I knew then it was going to be a bit special. Not only has Natalie got the same perfect tits as Kate! She now has a site like Kate as well! I would definitely recommend pulling out the plastic and grabbing a membership for Natalie Sparks. The site is barely 3 months old and is already full of high quality content. And with all the updates that seem to be getting bigger and better it's a real gem!

Read the complete review or visit Natalie Sparks directly

A collection of natalie shoots where she reveals a little more, the little tease!

Be careful with the link, its pretty good but every so often I get redirected to one of those stupid "your machine is infected" sites.

http://www.nataliesparksnaked.com/

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
i find this to be much better than when she was action allie. It is a great site

Im sorry but you have no idea what your talking about on that one.

We are going to have to get another review done here when my new site, wildnatalie.com, comes out!!! :) please?!!

We are going to have to get another review done here when my new site, wildnatalie.com, comes out!!! :) please?!!

ok had to quote this with my new user name :) :glugglug:

Last edited by a moderator:

TouchElla

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Natalie, Natalie. Hottie Hottie. YES! Let's shoot naked on the beach. How about next week in Miami?