• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalie Kay (Sexyandbritish.com)

this is natalie kay from sexyandbritish.com, shes a British Cam girl, just two photos i found, posted by her, advertising her site. hope this isnt breking any rules, as im new here

logo202.jpg

logo152.jpg

i would like to see more of her too.

i have a couple of hardcore ones that look very old, i dont know how rude she does now.

can i host and post the HC ones?

Thanks for sharing the pics:)

Could you repost the second as it doesn't appear to be up anymore?

Does anybody have anymore of her? I'd pay to see them. I remember coming across a topless one a while back on xpeeps, but neglected to save it.:(

Bob- All of mine still seem to be there?

I have seen a fair few more topless, and one other nude one involving handcuffs, but im sure there are loads more HC ones from what i understand.

i did have tons of other topless, and know of other HC ones, but where, honestly dont know.

she goes by a different name and does some wierd financial slavery thing too, so wouldnt be suprised if she does a lot more than her claimed non nudity even right now.

Yeah, I know of her financial slavery/domme type work. I'd be surprised if she does anything too hardcore now, she seems to make good money from her other stuff.

She did(/does) partake in some adultwork activity for a little while - www.adultwork.co.uk/tropicana; doubtful hardcore though.

& she's on mydommespace.com

I want more goodies:(

if you could find them i will love u forever :D come on guys find them find them :D

her website has gone down :O

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit:
- You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread.
- You are not allowed to make consecutive posts.
- Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont worry about it it was just a none nude photo lol your not allowed to post pics or something like that lol. it wasnt anythin special lol

of course they exist still, its the internet, odds would be massivley stacked against them all being gone, considering how freely they was sent around, even by her, even if it was 6+yrs ago.
i can think of 2 people who will have them but no way would give them out, just got to get lucky I guess, or someone who does have them joins this forum and spots this thread...

it just seems like they totally vanished from the net. without trace. no matter where i have looked i have never ever found them