• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalie Heck / Savannah Gold / Savanah Gold

what the hell has this little hottie been up to? Does not seem like she has been very busy lately?? Any news of whether she's retired etc.???

She is back in the UK at the moment and working on the late night babe channels. She was on 965 a couple nights ago and was looking not at her best. Although she seemed into what she was doing.

She is back in the UK at the moment and working on the late night babe channels. She was on 965 a couple nights ago and was looking not at her best. Although she seemed into what she was doing.

Please your honour may I approach the bench.!!!!

Mocement to wipe that statement from the books, she is looking hotter then ever toned and fit as fuck.
I rest my case.....

dismissed?:nanner:

Please your honour may I approach the bench.!!!!

Mocement to wipe that statement from the books, she is looking hotter then ever toned and fit as fuck.
I rest my case.....

dismissed?:nanner:

I wasn't talking about her body which was looking great, I was referring to her face which looked as though she was drunk.
According to someone who works on the channel she is gone from the channel and wont be back.

Hi Guys - my first post here - great forum.

Natalie was back on Elite TV last night (Sat night) - she was on really great form unlike her first couple of appearances (less said about these the better). Hopefully she will continue this way as she is now back in the UK for good.