• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Either she's no longer under contract with DP or she's just had her contract redone to where she can work with Suze.net & Danni.com, because she has like 3 or 4 new photo sets & videos on Suze.net & 1 new photo set & 3 or 4 new videos on Danni.com.
Also on her official/unofficial website nataliacruze.com they just released what looks to be an old photo set of a boy/girl scene that she did with the video to be coming soon.
Maybe someone has more info about it, because I saw the photos, but I want the movie.

Joybobington

Closed Account
Either she's no longer under contract with DP or she's just had her contract redone to where she can work with Suze.net & Danni.com, because she has like 3 or 4 new photo sets & videos on Suze.net & 1 new photo set & 3 or 4 new videos on Danni.com.
Also on her official/unofficial website nataliacruze.com they just released what looks to be an old photo set of a boy/girl scene that she did with the video to be coming soon.
Maybe someone has more info about it, because I saw the photos, but I want the movie.

It's already out there sir.

Either she's no longer under contract with DP or she's just had her contract redone. . . . Maybe someone has more info about it, because I saw the photos, but I want the movie.
Digital Playground has confirmed that Sophia Santi is no longer under contract.

Also, two DVDs with Sophia Are just being released: "Swimsuit Calendar Girls" from Elegant Angel and "Four Finger Club #26" from New Sensations. Both are girl/girl scenes. In a Sophia thread on Adultdvdtalk.com, Marie Luv mentioned a conversation she had with Sophia in which Sophia said she had no plans to work with guys.

Last edited: