• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
You're so beautiful you don't need any make-up. It's almost like your gilding the lily.

gild the lily - To adorn unnecessarily something already beautiful.

Thanks it was an artsy shoot something different. It was a fun shoot but thanks for the compliment.

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Taylor Wayne is selling my naughty nurse outfit

http://www.giganticauctions.com/

888be6c36844b1d61f625c3734516668.jpg

A Taylor Wane Entertainment Official Auction!
XXX Superstar Sophia Santi's Ultra-Sexy Clear 3-Piece Nurse Outfit (G-String Panties, Bra, and Corset/Mini-Skirt - shown being modeled by Sophia here) worn in XXX movie scene with Penthouse Pet Taylor Wane, the full XXX scene of Sophia and Taylor (some actual screen shots are shown here!), 4 bonus XXX full-length movies (1 DVD & 3 VHS) from Taylor Wane Entertainment starring tons of adult superstars autographed on the boxcovers by Taylor herself, Taylor’s copy of the ultra-rare XXX Movie Illustrated featuring a scorching hot XXX pictorial of Taylor autographed by Taylor herself, and 2 bonus boxcovers featuring Taylor Wane, Tanya Danielle, and more autographed in real ink by both Taylor and Tanya Danielle! Direct from Taylor’s Bedroom to Your Doorstep!

people too busy being naughty with your last post . what can i say your very beautiful and leave this bear speechless

im sorry no one has posted or left a comment if they dont want you this bear sure will take you and keep you to myself thanks for the post sophia

Nothing not one comment wow...LOL

Sorry, I just got here!

A few comments:

- In pic 14, if your foot would have been a bit more to the right, we could feast our eyes on your lovely "ass hang" (please find my awesome "ass hang/ass-hang" thread and post whatever you can/wish that fits the theme!).

- You're incredibly gorgeous, and I can only hope that whoever is so honored to be able to make love to you (and/or fuck you) has some idea of just how lucky he/she is. Very, very, very lucky!

- You have a bod that's like some textbook ideal.

- As I looked through that pic set, I thought "I would be happy to spray you with MY hose, honey!" - but that's probably a bit crude, isn't it? ;)

Thanks for the amazing pics!!

:hatsoff::glugglug::thumbsup::tongue:

I am going to be shooting my first boy girl scene for my website next week I wanted to announce it here first!!

:eek: That's a great news ? I didn't expect that

Hope you'll have fun shoot this scene :)

And an inevitable question : if everything goes well, do you plan to shoot boy/girl scenes for Digital Playground ?