• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

First post after checking through this entire thread, after Mellie Williams I think Natalia's easily my most lusted over of ladies - not much I've not seen before (save for the rather depressing screenshots of her getting defiled by a geriatric :mad:) - I'll go through my archives some time, I think I've a few that haven't made it here yet. ;)

But for now, (don't think this is a repost) and since I can't be sure of the T&C's cos' I can't find them, try searching "NATALIA CRUZ - HOT STRIPTEASE" @wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?.... there's a 10min soft-strip vid.

EDIT: Oh no, I see that's not allowed.... My apologies er, maybe someone wants to throw me a link to the T&C's? Please.

I've come to the point where I have no more interest in this girl unless she starts doing boy-girl. The girl-girl thing from her is just played out.

Has anyone gotten any really new sets, or are they all recycled?
Boy/girl all the way for sure, she's done a few sets, but we want some new stuff.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I'm furious - I found a NEW Natalia gallery link the other day and lost it. I prefer not to think about it - or hope that someone else finds it and posts it.