DJCowboy Aug 9, 2010 #54 physically she's attractive but I just can't get over the rumors I hear of her being one of the biggest self-centered, egotistical bitches out there
physically she's attractive but I just can't get over the rumors I hear of her being one of the biggest self-centered, egotistical bitches out there
DJCowboy Aug 9, 2010 #56 mrtrebus said: Who cares? You don't fuck a personality! Click to expand... Yes you can! It's the mouth!! That way you don't have to listen to them talk about themselves
mrtrebus said: Who cares? You don't fuck a personality! Click to expand... Yes you can! It's the mouth!! That way you don't have to listen to them talk about themselves
sp00ner77 Aug 12, 2010 #57 Bar Refaeli & Naomi Campbell - showing their bikini bodies in Porto Cervo, Italy - August 9 Premium Link Upgrade
Bar Refaeli & Naomi Campbell - showing their bikini bodies in Porto Cervo, Italy - August 9 Premium Link Upgrade