• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Name A Commonly Found Ingredient In Food That You Really Dislike And Won't Eat

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Here's an example. A friend of mine detests cilantro so much you'd think he has a deathly allergy to it. He told me he took his family out and ordered something letting the waiter know "no cilantro" but he got it in his food anyway. According to him he pitched such a fit the manager came by the table and gave him a gift card. I know other people who don't like cilantro but don't hate it as much as him. Personally I love cilantro so much I almost named a kitty Cilantro.

I will eat most anything you put in front of me. I'm not crazy about cloves or ginger but don't mind them in small doses. I am even trying to get used to Bagoóng(shrimp paste) that's put in Kare-Kare.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Aspartame. Not happening. I wont even eat ginger at sushi places because its often soaked in that shit.

Bagoong isn't so bad. It makes pinakbet yummy.

76_A0424_E-30_DE-45_C2-_B691-_FF9_BF1698_FCC.jpg

I hate onions. Can’t stand the smell of them, can’t stand the taste of them. It’s just easier for me to tell people I’m allergic to them instead of the gauntlet of questions I get when I ask for something without onions.

rodent hair, rodent feces, bug parts, and feces.

I really dislike them and wouldn't knowingly eat them. Which is why I never eat the last of my box of raisin bran. Some of those might not be raisins.

Enjoy your breakfast, all.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

I really dislike them and wouldn't knowingly eat them. Which is why I never eat the last of my box of raisin bran. Some of those might not be raisins.

You know how many bugs get chopped up in cereal, don't you? :D

Technically allowed up to 10mg of rodent poop per pound of some foods. 1 pellet of poop per some subsample of popcorn. Don't get me started on wheat.

And there's allowances of insect body parts, maggots, hair, and other delectable ingredients we wolf down.

But in the end, just keep olives off my food. Black and green!

Fucking hideous things. My girlfriend loves them. This WILL be what splits us up.

Mushrooms sautéed with a nice steak are one life’s greatest culinary pleasures. Mushroom Swiss burgers are beyond delicious as well as stuffed mushroom caps.
Your girlfriend should leave you.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Mushrooms and cinnamon. I hate, hate, hate them.

Like Dino said though, I'll pretty much eat anything else.

Technically allowed up to 10mg of rodent poop per pound of some foods. 1 pellet of poop per some subsample of popcorn. Don't get me started on wheat.

And there's allowances of insect body parts, maggots, hair, and other delectable ingredients we wolf down.

But in the end, just keep olives off my food. Black and green!

It's pointless. There's a reason there are expiration dates and a need to cook our food at a certain temperature for a certain amount of time - they're already crawling with organisms that are eating, reproducing and defecating. The defecating part is my pet peeve.

I want to absorb my nutrition through sunshine.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Bell Peppers, or as what we call them in the Netherlands: Paprika.
Can't stand the smell of them and hate the taste.

I do like the spice paprika though.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Monosodium Glutamate aka MSG aka E621. Poison.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I love mushrooms. What I don't like is Bread and Butter Pickles.

Gross.