• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nadia Presnova

Hi,

who can tell me the name of this beautiful and busty brunette? I found her years ago in the internet, but I never know her name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Need ID of this beautiful girl

Her name is sometimes listed as "Nadia Bullit" and she appeared in Barely Legal as "Martina" and a Penthouse NSS as "Mariska". She has appeared in Huslter, Mayfair and Model Directory all around 94 under the Nadia Presnova and I beleive that she appeared in Italian Playboy

Re: Need ID of this beautiful girl

both are Nadia Bele and from the penthouse News Stand Special "Girls of Penthouse" called "Sugar and Spice Naughty and Nice". if my memory servers me correct but i can't remember numbers editions for any.

Neoteny01

Hey, please excuse my ignorance, but what kind of url is http://www.wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?/adult/col/num63/c3129/PICS001.HTM ???

EDIT: The above site is banned from this board - Please post a non-hardcore screen shot for an ID, and post in the Identify/Name the babe forum. Do not repost or try working around the word filter That's not allowed.
When you see wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?, please understand that the site is banned by FreeOnes. Please read the Board Rules for more. Thanks.