• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Myspace and Facebook - Yay or Nay

Which do you prefer?

• I like myspace

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I like facebook

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I like both

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • neither

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
Loud NAY for both, want to know what your friends are doing invite them for coffee or call them. Human contact is not that bad....

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
I don't fuck around with people in "myface" or "spacebook"...FYI, how do you think Nigerians get all the pics they use to create fake profiles at online dating sites?

Fuck both of them. I have a MyFace account which I created years ago, but I haven't checked it in like 2 years. My exgirlfriend wanted me to sign up for Spacebook, but I find the idea of it to be ridiculous. I got a shirt at a spammers' convention (I think it's technically an online marketing convention, but they're just spammers) that says "Social networking sites are for perverts." Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Nay on both.

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
I am not happy with facebook right now because they REMOVED MY PAGE!!!! But Myspace has kept mine up for a while now!!!

How many of you like myspace and facebook? Maybe I'm just getting old, but I really just don't see the point. I have a myspace page which I'm probably going to delete soon because I never use it, and I've never even gotten on facebook. If I want to talk to somebody I'll just e-mail them or call them. Besides, I find freeones more interesting. There's hot women, good news and usually some kind of strange debates.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Facebook has actually helped me meet up again with some old high school and college friends I probably never would have had a chance to meet up with again.