• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MyFreeOnes + Message Board! 2 Sites 1 Login!

I think you did the same thing as the user I responded to above. There is a complication with your account. If I correct this issue, your MyFO account Crazy4theBrat_1964 will be deleted. I can easily put your points back BUT you'll have to bookmark your babes again.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Petra,

Did you try deleting my "Crazy4theBrat_1964" account? Everything is still as it was before. Whatever needs to be done, I would like to just use my original account, which does not have the "_1964" added on at the end. Please let me know if I need to do anything.

Thanks.

Sorry to bring back this semi-old thread, but I'm also having problems. I didn't see this link http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/synca...eatemfoaccount so I just signed up regularly for a MyFreeOnes account, after I'd already had a forum account for a while. Now I can't merge the two, and I'd prefer to login and use my forum account.

Forum name: LpMrHahn
MFO name: lpmrhahn_1983 (51 points, I just created it today)

Any help you could give me would be appreciated Petra. Thanks!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Sorry to bring back this semi-old thread, but I'm also having problems. I didn't see this link http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/synca...eatemfoaccount so I just signed up regularly for a MyFreeOnes account, after I'd already had a forum account for a while. Now I can't merge the two, and I'd prefer to login and use my forum account.

Forum name: LpMrHahn
MFO name: lpmrhahn_1983 (51 points, I just created it today)

I just deleted the MyFO account. So go ahead and click on the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpmrhahn

I did the same thing, and would like to delete my new accout thegoof81. Ineed to merge this account.

I have been trying to set my boards account so i can use the my freeones but its not working can i get some help? it keeps telling me my password is wrong but that's not right cuz i can post here on the boards

I have been trying to set my boards account so i can use the my freeones but its not working can i get some help? it keeps telling me my password is wrong but that's not right cuz i can post here on the boards

i'm having the same issue, says wrong password/username. are you kidding me? without either one i wouldn't be able to post here. help plz.

I can log in the board but not to freeones. Why?

If your accounts are merged, use your MESSAGE BOARD information!

I am cofused, i entered the same Username ans Password what i used in the board and it does not work for MyFreeOnes. Why?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
My freeones account is the same as the message board account, and when I go to my.freeones, it asks me to enter my Board Account information. So I do this right, and it doesn't work... A message says me : "Username and or password is incorrect." whereas it's the good one !!!

I'm having the same problem. Any fixes?

F

Frank Grimes_1980

I was unable to create a MyFreeOnes account with my message board information. So I created a new MFO account using other information before I saw this thread. Could you please delete my MFO account so that I can create a merged account?

Forum Name: Frank Grimes
MyFreeOnes name: Frank Grimes_1980

freeones_regina

Administrator
Oh, and it seems like I was logged in with my MFO account when I posted the above message. :(

I deleted the account Frank Grimes_1980 for you so now you can try and merge your other account again using the link in this thead :)

I deleted the account Frank Grimes_1980 for you so now you can try and merge your other account again using the link in this thead :)
Could you delete my MyFreeones account too? I tried to register/login today, but it turned out i tried to register ages ago but never activated the damned thing...

Basicly it gave me this when i tried to activate it now via the password reminder mail

ERROR
An error occurred while trying to activate your account.
Your account registration has already been canceled.

My login is same as the one here - Awakened

Could you please delete my MyFO account? Trying to merge with my Messageboard account and didn't see this thread first. Thank you.

MyFO account name: Dashman2010

Thanks. But now that I've made a new account, and its my first time logging in...I don't see anywhere where I could merge this with my old Board account. The MyFO news page just has talk of the Miss Freeones contest.

itellnolies

Closed Account
I dont know how to add a link..I think I did it wrong..I have been reading that SC sites are ot allowed..Is this true?..If so..I gave a link to a young woman on Sc..Please delete it..If its not allowed..Also..if it is allowed..Where is it?I posted it under my book marks..