• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mya Nicole / Mya Nichole / Mya McKay / Mya from Amateur Allure

xpiritual

Closed Account

BiGuy

Closed Account
There have been very few new Mya scenes lately and her LA Direct Model profile is no longer there. Is this the end? Has Mya Nichole/Adrianna Luxe retired for good?

BiGuy

Closed Account
Anyone rented or bought I've Been Sodomized 7? Is it just me or are her words really slurred? She has a bunch of dialogue at the beginning of the scene and seems totally out of it.

Hi Chaps,
This my first post on freeones, a site I have been 'enjoying' for years.

I'm afraid your comments about Mya/Adrianna are a little harsh.
I have been a fan of hers since she started out. IMHO she has never looked better than she does now. I defy any man not to enjoy her "Ass Therapy" brazzers scene, or "In the closet" scene.
Her body is not too skinny as you have commented, if you look, you can see her muscles are really well toned. Its not possible to look like this by just not eating enough, she clearly works-out, alot.
For myself her toned body only emphasizes her breasts and shapely bum.

Mya/Adrianna please keep up the great work and stay in the business, very few ladies can match your raw sexuality.

Hi Chaps,
This my first post on freeones, a site I have been 'enjoying' for years.

I'm afraid your comments about Mya/Adrianna are a little harsh.
I have been a fan of hers since she started out. IMHO she has never looked better than she does now. I defy any man not to enjoy her "Ass Therapy" brazzers scene, or "In the closet" scene.
Her body is not too skinny as you have commented, if you look, you can see her muscles are really well toned. Its not possible to look like this by just not eating enough, she clearly works-out, alot.
For myself her toned body only emphasizes her breasts and shapely bum.

Mya/Adrianna please keep up the great work and stay in the business, very few ladies can match your raw sexuality.

:thumbsup:

She's like a fine wine, it only gets better!

Is she still active? I havn't seen much new stuff from her for a while