• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Video Uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.
god, this thread is a must see :rolleyes:

:( unfortunately, i lost the chance to download the videos of my favourate Sophie Sweet.i love her so much and who can attribute other links to the
expired movie files ? :bowdown:
need help :helpme:

lovesophie said:
thx Alexx!
the two links help me a lot !!! :nanner:
can you show me the hardcore videos links you posted before?
:bowdown:

Check your PM's.............and don't forget to rep me! ;)

AGMANG said:
The link to the Eve/Severine Hardcore vids don't work. Can someone fix them? Thanks.

There's nothing with the link itself, it's either been downloaded 25 times or someone has removed them from the server.

RKO!!!05

Banned
I've got some sexy videos of babes doing solo from sexy-babes.tv, especially one of Sandra Shine, which is my favourite one. The only trouble is, I :dunno: how to put them on here. Can someone tell me how to do it please? Thanks, it would be appreciated. :thumbsup: :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
Anyone gonna answer the question I've put above please? :(

It's easy, go to yousendit.com, you'll get a screen asking for an e-mail to where the vid is being sent (just put in your own) below that it asks you to 'Select File to Send' browse to the location on your PC highlight it, press open and it should now be in that box, then press 'send it' and wait while it uploads the video. When it finishes you'll get a link, copy and paste it here.

http://www.yousendit.com

RKO!!!05

Banned
Okay, thanks so much Alexx, do appreciate it. :thumbsup:

RKO!!!05

Banned
I don't think I'll be able to put the link of the video I've got of Sandra Shine here :( . Its size is 54.6 MB, which is too big, tut.

upload the vid to yousendit and once the upload has finished the website will give you a link. Its not too big as i have uploaded bigger things to that website before.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Oh, okay then, thanx the both of you, although I must admit, the upload takes a pretty long time, but I'll make sure you both get to see the vid. Trust me, you will like it. :) ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
Noooooooo, Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :mad: It did upload, but it said that I had to download a license in order to have it properly uploaded. When I clicked on that, it said that it had already downloaded a license 10 times, which makes it even worse!!! :( Sorry Guys.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Hehehehe, whoops, forget the last thing I just said, because that has to do with a song I'm downloading. Apologies if I've confused you, but please,lol, just forget what I said. :D :o :thumbsup:

RKO!!!05

Banned
it has completed. . . .at last,lol!!!! Here it is, You may now enjoy it!!!! :D ;)
You, Alexx and you thfc hehehe :thumbsup:

Okay, I am having trouble getting a link into here in order for you to see the video. . . . . :helpme: please!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.