• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My pussy is wet what should I do?

My pussy is wet what should I do?

• Have sex with LurkingDirk

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Use my fingers

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Use your fingers

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Cucumbers are your friend

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Find nearest penis

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Rest against running washing machine

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Hand-held shower massage

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • A vibrator

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • A pineapple

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
Can you help me out?

EDIT
Well there was suppose to be a poll. Adding poles never work for me:(

Well this is what was suppose to be in it

have sex with LurkingDirk"

use my fingers

use your fingers

cucumbers are your friend

find nearest penis.

rest against running washing machine

hand-held shower massage

a vibrator

a pineapple

I wasn't one of the options :mad: I did time for you :crying:

No you didn't you sold me out so you didn't have too remember.:facepalm: I end up with years. Thank you for springing me out though after a few months.:kiss:

Yes I remember but I ended up stuck looking after the kids so it was like I had the prison sentence. ps I wasn't trying to break you out, I was trying to break myself in!

Yes I remember but I ended up stuck looking after the kids so it was like I had the prison sentence. ps I wasn't trying to break you out, I was trying to break myself in!

Oh I see. To an all womens prison why..... nevermind. Well thank you still all that pussy and no cock was getting to me. They would have eaten you up. So why do you think you should have been an option? after all that you just said.

Oh I see. To an all womens prison why..... nevermind. Well thank you still all that pussy and no cock was getting to me. They would have eaten you up. So why do you think you should have been an option? after all that you just said.

I don't know maybe our turbulent history, the 7 kids, the fact I'm hiding you in my basement while the Feds are out there searching for you. ps And most importantly I didn't try to mess about in your OCSM thread like all the 'others'

Well, I'm torn. I mean, you know how I feel about pineapples. Who could resist that?

Wait...hmmm. I just noticed Cucumbers and "the nearest penis" options. You know how I feel about cucumbers and nearby penises....

Hard one to answer. I'll have to get back to you.

:D

Well, I'm torn. I mean, you know how I feel about pineapples. Who could resist that?

Wait...hmmm. I just noticed Cucumbers and "the nearest penis" options. You know how I feel about cucumbers and nearby penises....

Hard one to answer. I'll have to get back to you.

:D

It's almost like a thread made to torment you alone with a bonus that everyone else is happy as well. Don't take to long though alright I don't like not knowing what I should be doing to myself.