• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My new tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

ArielRebel

AH AH! I was joking... lol This is just bodypainting but it really worth the look!!! This is a real piece of art! :p

Attachments

• me05.jpg
    me05.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 488

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Yeah I already posted a link of that set in your thread. That set is stunning! :)

I love tattoos and Bodypainting and you look amazingly hot with it. ;)

A

ArielRebel

Yeah I already posted a link of that set in your thread. That set is stunning! :)

I love tattoos and Bodypainting and you look amazingly hot with it. ;)

Oh thanks :) I really wanted to make a HUGE deal out of this set but way to busy to plan something... I'm glad you have found those pictures :) It's honestly one of my longest and coolest set I have done!

7 hours naked in front of two guys... lol pretty funky experience! lol! I have ton's of candids vids and pics inside my blog on my webiste... I might go and grab a couple of ya :p

Attachments

• me06.jpg
    me06.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 472
no prob. If theres anything else you need from me (like my number:) ), let me know =PP lol

A

ArielRebel

Ariel, when are you and Andi Pink going to do another set?

I don't know... She live pretty far from my place... :( I don't see her that often... Maybe if I see her in my next convention! :)

Hey Ariel, I loved your work with Andi Pink. Do you think you & her will ever go HC? Also do you know if she ever posts on here? Keep up tthe great stuff

A

ArielRebel

Hey Ariel, I loved your work with Andi Pink. Do you think you & her will ever go HC? Also do you know if she ever posts on here? Keep up tthe great stuff

MMmm.. it,s not in my project for the moment but I have already made a mini hardcore photoblog :p inside my blog...

I might have fun a little bit more during this next year... you will see :p