• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My new office environment beats the FreeOnes office by far!

Instead of yelling at Petra I know can yell at this (our support girl) :D

image_large_14.jpg

image_large_10.jpg

3 out of 5 guys masturbate during office hours, just sayin......

georges

Staff member
I really dig your office support girl:boobies::angels: is she single btw?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You can yell at "THIS?" Shouldn't you have written, "I can now yell at HER" you sexist bastard? It's as if you're treating her as a piece of meat or something. You should be ashamed. Shame on you. Shame, I say! Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
WTF? You get a hot support girl and I get a glory hole and Anders in my new office room?

You can yell at "THIS?" Shouldn't you have written, "I can now yell at HER" you sexist bastard? It's as if you're treating her as a piece of meat or something. You should be ashamed. Shame on you. Shame, I say! Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Look at the pics closely, how can I not be sexist with that around?!

- - - Updated - - -

WTF? You get a hot support girl and I get a glory hole and Anders in my new office room?

Tell me more about the glory hole!

Ace Boobtoucher

Look at the pics closely, how can I not be sexist with that around?!

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me more about the glory hole!

You're contributing to the culture of rape with that mentality, you pig. "Look at her, she's asking for it." Did I tell you to move out of the corner yet? You're still on a time out, mister.

You're contributing to the culture of rape with that mentality, you pig. "Look at her, she's asking for it." Did I tell you to move out of the corner yet? You're still on a time out, mister.

She kind of is asking for it, you should see her walking around in those booty shorts dammit.

Ace Boobtoucher

Not quite as gay as your Yoko Ono wraparound glasses.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Well yeah and look how she does NOT deign to look at you. Just like any other hot girl. :facepalm: (I know the feeling. :()

PS: She looks familiar. Can anyone give me an ID, please? Or of the girl I may just confuse her with?

this (our support girl)

Kindly ask your "support girl" why the 2-3 minute preview trailer clips on the clubseventeen site average 90-100mb for file size? The quality of the videos does not warrant that file size.

PS: She is hot now lets see the booty short pics!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Shit, this thread has me laughing me ass off. :1orglaugh

Well played. Well played.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Anders says it's a tight fit, but worth it!

gloryhole.jpg