• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfriend wants to fuck an oil worker...

My girlfriend and I have lived together for over a year, she VERY hot... 31, 5'7", about 125lbs, very slim and has a "bad-girl" look... black straight hair, dark sultry eyes, and gives off a real "best-fuck-of-your-life" vibe. But she's the sweetest, most caring and loving woman I've ever known. She actually says she doesn't understand why everyone thinks she's so hot. Anyway, a few nights ago left to get a pack of cigarettes around 11pm. The store is only 5 minutes away, so she should have been back by about 11:10. However the convenient store is right next to a bar, one that all the out of town oil workers come to when they're in town. She had been gone an hour so I knew I had to go find her. I got to the bar and sure enough her car was there. I opened the door and she was sitting at the mostly empty bar with a guy leaning up on her. When I walked in, she didn't act very happy to see me. She's bipolar and sometimes becomes a different person... Especially when she's been drinking. I've had my suspicions that when shes drunk enough, anyone that wants her can have her. We come to this bar occasionally and we're always together, but this time she said she just wanted to be "alone" and drink by herself. She promised she wasn't getting drunk, and just wanted some alone time. She was pretty firm about it and I didn't want to cause a scene or look like an asshole, so I said "OK, have fun"... The bar does last call on weekdays at 12:45am so she said she'd be home at 1am. No big deal and I left. It was only 45 minutes from now. I wake up at 5:17am to the sound of a big rig outside our house, and her coming in. She throws me her keys and says her and a couple guys (the ones that dropped her off) have been trying to get it started without any luck. I asked her about what happened and she said she had a few shots bought for her, but she just bullshitted with a few guys and spent the night in the empty parking lot until the two guys in the truck showed up in the middle of the night. The next morning I go to the bar, find the car, and have it towed home.

Nothing was mentioned about it again until we're drinking at home Friday night. We have a bottle of tequila almost gone, and she is telling me about this guy at the bar... He is from New York, and was hitting on her. She said he tried to kiss her, but she pulled away and wasn't interested. But being that she is brutally honest when she's drunk, I ask and ask and she finally admits to thinking he was really hot and wanting to fuck him. She said he told her "we come into their town, fuck their women, and leave". She said he was cocky and arrogant and it really turned her on. But she loves me, would never do anything to hurt our relationship, and promised nothing happened. But being that she was drunk, she asked if she could fuck him. She asked if she could text him and have him come over, have a few drinks, then let him fuck the shit out of her. She was thinking that he was perfect... a stranger, going back to NY, and we'd never see him again. And she said she thought it would be hot if I watched. Since sobering up, she says there's no way she'd ever do it, and doesn't really want to, it was just the booze talking. But I know next time we're drinking she'll bring it up. What do I do? Say absolutely no? Let her? It would be hot, but I'm worried about consequences. Do you think she'd do it behind my back? Can I trust her? If we do do it, will she keep wanting it again and again?

Dump her.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Why didn't she call you or have the bartender drive her home?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Do you think she'd do it behind my back? Can I trust her? If we do do it, will she keep wanting it again and again?

Yes. NO. Yes. We're not DEAR ABBIE, here. You put yourself into a terrible position by listening to her bullshit. It's not hot, it's stupid. Drunk people lose their inhibition and will generally tell you what they're really thinking, so she's probably still thinking about it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I wouldn't want to be having a monogamous relationship with a woman that was that open in her desire to have sex with another man. Alcohol was her truth serum.

Yeah..... I even like watching my wife have sex with other men and women, and this sets off my "weird shit-o-meter".

Yes. NO. Yes. We're not DEAR ABBIE, here. You put yourself into a terrible position by listening to her bullshit. It's not hot, it's stupid. Drunk people lose their inhibition and will generally tell you what they're really thinking, so she's probably still thinking about it.

And probably given the right situation when she's drunk will probably act on it.

by the way @robbalanr you folks live in Midland, Tx?

Deepcover

Closed Account

Boobhead is 100% right

Deepcover

Closed Account
Goddammit, I knew I should've been an oil worker.

I'd rather be a limo driver...Have fun picking up drunken hot models, cam models, etc...later on well into the night hopefully get to partake in some hot limo fun with the ladies...Good times

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'd rather be a limo driver...Have fun picking up drunken hot models, cam models, etc...later on well into the night hopefully get to partake in some hot limo fun with the ladies...Good times

I drove Limos in Vegas back in the 90's. It ain't all it's cracked up to be. Drivers may as well be furniture in the eyes of those people in the back of the car.