• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfriend made a new "friend"

I hope true stories are OK here. This one's very long (most likely too long...my apologies) but it's something I really can't share with anybody I know in my real life, unfortunately.

About two months ago, my girlfriend hung out at the home of her best friend and her husband. The husband’s best friend, “Mark” was there as well. The husband’s friend had mentioned that he had just gotten a new puppy so my girlfriend told him that we have a bunch of dog stuff that we no longer use and he was welcomed to it if he wants.

A few days later I came home from work and there was a strange car parked in my driveway. When I went inside, I saw my girl, sitting on the couch with the guy. They were each drinking a beer and talking and there was a small pile of dog paraphernalia near my door. My girl immediately introduced me to “Mark” and told me that he had come over to take the dog stuff and then asked if I wanted a beer as well. Shortly after that, “Mark” politely took the stuff and left. I didn’t think much of it.

A few days later, “Mark” stopped by again. On the day when my girl was off and I wasn’t. He called her and asked if he could stop by for some tips about raising his new puppy. My girlfriend said, “sure.” She told me about it after the fact and it was then that I started having a weird feeling about this guy. That first day I met him, I could see he was a good lucking guy and definitely came off gracious and even a bit charming. And my girlfriend is quite pretty and has a great body, so there’s no reason he wouldn’t be attracted to her.

Things got weirder when he came over on the next day my girl was off from work. Only this time, he asked to just stop by and hang out. And, of course, he conveniently left before I got home. And this time, my girl wasn’t so forthcoming about his visit. She only told me about it a couple days later.

Since then, it’s only gotten worse. My girl has come home late a few nights (something that has never happened before) and trips to the grocery store take WAY longer than they should. A friend has said that a car matching Mark’s has been in my driveway on a few occasions and, about a month ago, my girl called me at work after she got home from her job and told me she felt like catching a movie, so she might not be home when I get there. Again, my girl has never gone to see a movie by herself.

At the height of my suspicion, I actually told her to invite “Mark” over for a couple beers one night. She did…right away. And happily. The guy came over on a Friday night and we all had a few drinks. Mark showed pics of his puppy and my girl gushed. Every time I got up went to the kitchen, I noticed they were sitting closer together. At one point, I swear I thought I saw him rub on her knee and outer thigh only to quickly pull his hand back when he remembered I was there, but I might have just been seeing things.

The next Tuesday (my girl’s day off) I called her from work around lunch time. She didn’t answer. I called about twenty minutes later and this time she answered. Out of breath. I asked her what she was up to and she said, “working out” (which she genuinely does do daily.) Without giving any hint of suspicion I told her that I loved her and ended the call.

A week later, I planned to call her again. Again, around lunchtime. But this time I took my lunch hour and left work to drive by my house. Low and behold, Mark’s car was there. I drove a couple blocks and called her. No answer. I called about ten minutes later and, you guessed it, she answered. This time she said she had just being doing some laundry and vacuuming and her thoughts seemed scattered as if she was nervous or trying to create a story on the spot. I wanted to bust her and scream and yell and curse, but I couldn’t. I told her I loved her and wished her a good day. For the rest of the afternoon, I couldn't think about anything else. I ended up leaving work early and just sitting on a bench near a small lake by my house. When I finally got home, my girl saw something was wrong and spent the whole night trying to get me to tell her what was wrong…what I was thinking about. But I just stayed silent and did my best to pretend that I had no idea what was going on.

Now, before I go on, let me say that I’ve been with my girl since college. Ten years now. We’re monogamous and neither of us have ever cheated (that I know of) but, on three different occasions in the last three years, I watched her fuck another man. It was my idea. My fantasy. I loved the idea of being able to get fucked and enjoy herself and lose all inhibitions while I could just sit back and soak it all in. It was something we talked about for a while and finally made come true when the perfect situation presented itself. There was also one weird night where, after many drinks, she and I swapped partners with another couple that we were good friends with. But none of it was behind my back and none involved any romantic feelings for the other partner.

I don’t know why, but I never said anything. Even after the day I saw his car in my driveway. I just let it haunt my thoughts.

The next Tuesday (last week) I did the same thing, but this time I just drove by the house. I didn’t call. And, of course, “Mark’s” car was there. When I left work that afternoon, I spent the whole drive thinking of how I’d confront her. Would I tell her that I have proof of what’s going on or would I ask her and see if she’d tell the truth? I wasn’t sure, but it didn’t matter. When I got home, there it was. “Mark’s” car was parked in front of my house.

I slowly opened the front door of my house wondering if I could “catch them.” I figured that maybe they lost track of time or something and didn’t realize that I was due home. But when I stepped inside, they weren’t there. I noticed the blinds on the back door were open. As I walked towards them, I saw my girl lying in a chair by our pool. She was in her bikini getting some sun while “Mark” was in the pool talking to her. As soon as a slid the glass doors open, she turned towards me and yelled, “Hey, baby!” and she opened her arms welcoming me to walk over and give her a hug and a kiss…which I did. She seemed genuinely happy to see me and said that “Mark” stopped by to return some of the dog stuff that he didn’t need and so she invited him to stay for a dip.

I was stunned by the whole thing. I just didn’t get it. Why would she be so brazen?

I ended up staying outside with them and “Mark” was conversing with me like we were friends. As a guy, he was almost likable. I brought out a few beers and pretended that everything was fine. When it got dark, “Mark” took off and my girl and I stayed outside. Neither of us said anything to each other.

That night, we got ready for bed. After we turned the light, I laid there for a minute and then, finally, I asked.

“You’re fucking him. Aren’t you?”

She was silent for about ten seconds.

“Yes.”

We both laid there for a minute or two, but it felt like much, much longer. She sat up, turned the light at her night stand on and said, “You knew I was.”

I just laid there. I was hurt and angry, but I didn’t know what I should say or how I should act. After a long silence, she got up and left the bedroom. I saw her walk off in an olive green tank top and matching panties and I couldn’t remember thinking about how I couldn’t let her go. Even after she broke my heart.

She came back a couple minutes later completely expressionless. She was holding her Macbook and she plopped it right on the bed where she had been laying. She took her glasses off of her nightstand and put ‘em on. She then crawled into bed next to, say Indian style and opened up her Macbook.

After about a few minutes, she opened up a folder full of videos. Each of the videos were of her and “Mark.” She played the first one for me and she was trembling as she did. Her face shot a look of nervousness that I’ve never seen before. She looked genuinely frightened and tears were welling up in her eyes. And in mine too.

When she hit Play, she looked at my face as I watched. In the video, she was looking into her camera and saying something, but the volume was off. After a moment of talking to the camera, an erect cock came into frame. It wasn’t my cock, but she was sucking it.

I was shocked and stunned and I looked at her without the ability to form a thought. She stopped that video and opened another. She raised the volume as she spoke in the vid. “I really hope I didn’t fuck up, baby. I hope you like this the way I think you will!” And, again, the video then showed her step back in the frame, naked and about to fuck a naked man who wasn’t me.

I was slowly beginning to piece things together. At the same time, it felt like I had the wind knocked out of me while a huge weight was lifted off of my chest...if that makes any sense. My girl opened another video and it was more of the same. A quick preamble to me and then fucking and sucking and moans and cum. There were six videos all together, but some were edited together from multiple “sessions.” She made them for me. She thought I’d like them. She HOPED I’d like them and the truth is that I did. And do.

I was still very hurt. But it was a hurt that I got over quickly. She lied to me. She cheated. She fucked another man behind my back over and over. But the fact that there was no romantic entanglement and the fact that I was in her thoughts while she did somehow made it alright.

It’s been just over a week since this whole thing ended and I must have watched the videos a dozen times. Some are better than others. One of has some bad angles and blocked shots and another one has way too much of "Mark's" voice that I tend to turn the volume down. Yesterday, at work, I sat in my chair and wondered what my girl was up to and that made me smile. There was no anger or mistrust once everything was in the open. She made the vids for me, but she clearly enjoyed making them quite a lot. And I really do love that. But next time I want to know about it beforehand. I love surprises, but sometimes they can end badly. Thankfully, this one didn't.

do the same thing for her and see how she reacts.

just saying sounds like she made the videos as an excuse to cheat on you cause she knew you would like them.

if its really "all good" she won't be too mad if you do the same thing for her, right?

Sounds to me like she made them for herself then made up that they were for you on the spot, in hope you believed her and forgave her. Quick thinking, the evil cow.

dump that bitch! Nobody have to be threated like that! omg, what makes you think she will not do it again? what if it was the opposite situation, would she forgive you?
Then again, ask her if she already cheated in other relations before?! pff

Well, fuck! I can't believe I'm the first to say this...POST THE DAMN VIDEOS ALREADY!!! :D

Re: My girlfriend made a new "friend"

dump that bitch! Nobody have to be threated like that! omg, what makes you think she will not do it again? what if it was the opposite situation, would she forgive you?
Then again, ask her if she already cheated in other relations before?! pff

She's already told me that, if I ever cheat on her, she doesn't want to know. I'm sure she'd forgive me if I did, but she's just rather not know. She;d rather be ignorant of it.

And I asked her if she has ever cheated on me before. She told me that she hasn't and I absolutely believe her. This whole "affair"of hers was her seizing the opportunity to have some fun while creating something that I'd really enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, fuck! I can't believe I'm the first to say this...POST THE DAMN VIDEOS ALREADY!!! :D

:D I wish I could!

Re: My girlfriend made a new "friend"

Dude I'm sorry, I've never heard of swapping at all and that's cool, but there is still a fine line, and she is cheating on you and being completely dishonest. If it was cool, she could have told you about not befor hand.

She new it wasn't. Don't let this cherry on and have some respect for yourself.
You seem like a cool guy and probably are.
Take the higher road, don't just cheat back -- get rid of her.
I don't say that lightly as I know you've been together 10 years. But what will be next? Just get out of the whole situation and get to a better place for yourself.
Your only joking with yourself to think this is ok and should go on..

Tough call on this one, given that you both seem to have ferocious sexual appetites!
It's obvious that you enjoy seeing your girl fuck another guy BUT you just don't want there to be an emotional attachment, which is totally fine! However…

The fact that she didn't tell you until you pried it out of her is very troubling.
On the other hand, the fact that she filmed it for you (supposedly) is a bit encouraging.

I sense that what your struggling with is this: does she have any emotional attachment to Mark? Well, does she?
After being together for 10 years, you know her better than anyone so it should be very easy to tell.

Lastly - and this part is unclear to me - has she stopped fucking Mark since you caught her or are they still hooking up?

Tough call on this one, given that you both seem to have ferocious sexual appetites!
It's obvious that you enjoy seeing your girl fuck another guy BUT you just don't want there to be an emotional attachment, which is totally fine! However…

The fact that she didn't tell you until you pried it out of her is very troubling.
On the other hand, the fact that she filmed it for you (supposedly) is a bit encouraging.

I sense that what your struggling with is this: does she have any emotional attachment to Mark? Well, does she?
After being together for 10 years, you know her better than anyone so it should be very easy to tell.

Lastly - and this part is unclear to me - has she stopped fucking Mark since you caught her or are they still hooking up?

Yeah, she stopped seeing the guy. She had told him that it was a temporary thing and that it was meant be a temporary thing and that it'd end once I "caught" her or she finally told me about it. But more about that in a second.

And I wouldn't say that I "plied it out of her". She really wasn't going to great lengths to hide it. In fact, she could have hidden it so easily and I'd have never suspected a thing. She could have also told me that she met some new dude that she found attractive and hinted that maybe she could have some fun with him while I watch. Chances are that I would have been down for that.

I know some people think she was just having her fun (behind my back) and the videos were just her way of covering her ass. And I absolutely understand that, but she knows me better than anybody and she knew I'd love the "surprise" of it in the end. From what I saw in those videos, I could tell that she definitely had me in mind. I'm not at all saying that she wasn't enjoying herself and having her fun, but the videos seemed almost tailored to me and the stuff I like to see and not see.

She called "Mark" the day after she told me the whole thing. I was in earshot when she called and it was just this polite, but casual quick call. Something like, "Hey what's up. I just wanted to let you know that I told him about it last night and it went well. Thanks, it's been fun. Have a great summer." And that's another thing that made me feel better. I could really hear that there was no attachment and no disappointment in her voice. And it was like that the first time we "experimented" by bringing somebody else in. She had her fun and enjoyed herself, but when all was said and done, she was like, "OK, thanks. Bye!" Which is the exact opposite way she is to me.

Sounds to me like you're golden, man.
YOU trusting her is all that matters!!

BTW, in lieu of a video, can you post her pic?
Face can be blurred, just a body shot will do....

I'M KIDDING!!!! :D

Seriously, glad it all worked out for ya, brother.

Sounds to me like you're golden, man.
YOU trusting her is all that matters!!

BTW, in lieu of a video, can you post her pic?
Face can be blurred, just a body shot will do....

I'M KIDDING!!!! :D

Seriously, glad it all worked out for ya, brother.

:D

Thanks, man!

Actually, I posted some pics on the Post a Pic of Your Girlfriend Thread. Here. I posted others in the same thread a while back. They're grabs from a vid I took when MySpace was popular and Amazon only sold books and DVDs! :D But she still looks the same.

:D

Thanks, man!

Actually, I posted some pics on the Post a Pic of Your Girlfriend Thread. Here. I posted others in the same thread a while back. They're grabs from a vid I took when MySpace was popular and Amazon only sold books and DVDs! :D But she still looks the same.

Nice! As open-minded (and slutty) my fiancee is, she won't let me post pics or vids on the net :(

Nice! As open-minded (and slutty) my fiancee is, she won't let me post pics or vids on the net :(

My girl is cool with it, but one of the pics I posted in a different thread showed a bit too much of her face and was in a higher def and she wasn't too happy about that. I had to delete it "just in case."

I can understand your girl's concern though. Dudes on the internet can be real assholes. People love ruining other peoples' fun just because they can.

jus go nd fuck one of her frnd...

Nah, I'd never do that. BUT, for about a week now, she's been teasing me about some big "surprise" she has for me soon. It's something sexual or sex related and something that I've told her I've wanted in the past. She won't tell me what it is, but she said no to a couple of guess I've made. When I asked if it involved another woman, she gave me a cute smile and just said, "I'm not telling. It's a surprise."

Also, since this whole thing with the videos went down, I've thought a lot about it. I ended up having a cool talk with my girl recently and basically gave her my "permission" to keep fucking "Mark" if she wants. The only stipulations are that she has to be honest about it. She doesn't have to tell me whenever they fuck, but if I ask, then she can't keep anything from me. And, also, if she feels like she's starting to develop feelings for the guy, she has to tell me and has to end it.

She seemed surprised when I brought it up, but not excited..like I thought she might be. She seemed legitimately fine with ending the fuck sessions, but there's part of me that gets off knowing that she might be getting fucked when I'm not there.

Reminds me of the situation I had in college the first time. I was living with this chick for a couple of years and she would spend Sunday’s with her parents or with her friends she grew up with. It wasn’t until a while later that one of those friends was “Mike” whom she fucked a couple of times long before she met me.

She was a couple of years older than me, already graduated from college and had a full time job where I worked part time, she was my boss in the beginning.

She would also go on vacations with her sister and see her friend, Craig whom she went to college with. I suspected something was wrong when she came home and was too exhausted to be with me. She seemed a little “fucked out.” We didn’t have awesome reunited sex like I hoped.

A while later I overheard a conversation she had with her sister and sure enough… while she was on vacation with her and not me she would hook up with Craig. I was pissed.

Best revenge is that I stopped being a public dork, went to the gym twice a day and lost 10 pounds of fat that I replaced with 15 pounds of muscle, got my teeth cleaned and shaved my stupid fucking beard down to just a goatee. I went from the most pussy-whipped nerd to what my sister later called me; if Satan was a gym rat with a college degree and a 4 pound sausage between his legs, his name would be ‘Brad Wilder’.

Then I had my revenge sex. All the waitresses who flirted with me playfully that I didn’t have a chance with before were nailed in the walk-in cooler or the dry-goods closet. Mary’s protégé “Rhyne” was fair game – she was a timid, pale blond girl with a little extra baby fat and firm B-Cup tits when I broke her in. By the time I was done with her she knew what it was like to have a vaginal orgasm with a cock and knew what it was like to climb the walls with a tongue on her clit that made her squirt.

While Mary was on one of her vacations, Rhyne and I were playing house in her apartment and I left her snail marks on the sheets that I didn’t bother to change.

Next to the restaurant where Mary, Rhyne and I worked there was a bagelry where I was getting coffee and a bagel sandwich before I started my late-night shift of serving appetizers like Jalapeno poppers and hot wings. I met this chick who was a little drunk but horny as hell. She couldn’t stop touching my pecks and biceps and wanted a taste of something awesome. I showed this girl, “Rachelle” how I made my special wings. We started to kiss and before I knew it I had her skimpy top and shorts off and I was nailing her gunny with her ass on Mary’s stainless-steal counter where she worked. Rachelle came and I left her wet puddle there for someone to find the next morning.

By the time Mary found out that I was fucking around behind her back I told her what I knew about her and Craig, and her and Mike… by then I had an apartment in the town next to that one where I transferred to another college.

I was going to a college where there were four guys for everyone girl; there was heavy competition. But I got more than my share; I fucked at least three other chicks the following semester. I took one more cherry and fucked this bi-sexual girl who wanted to marry me once we got out of college and promised she would only fuck other girls if I was around.

When Mary found out that I was getting along without her she wanted to get back together. We met at the bar where we used to work together and she was still managing the kitchen. We went back to her place where I fucked her one last time. She saw that I put on a condom, but when I was on top of her and gliding my cock into her opening I pealed it off. After a 20 minutes of solid fucking her I dropped a load from my bare cock. She could feel my cum running out of her cunt and down her taint and asshole. She put her hand down and gathered a dollop of my demon seed and she was yelling “what the fuck! What the fuck!”

I got up and said; “Thanks for the lay, slut. Tell Craig and Mike I said good-bye.”

With that said; here’s my advice. Call “Mark’s” girlfriend and tell her everything after you get those videos from your girlfriend. Tell her that you need to have revenge sex and you’ll do anything to make her happy. If she’s too disgusted, get another girl to fuck around with.
If you wear a condom, take it with you and leave it in your bed for her to find later.