• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girl wants "full night of passion"

My girlfriend said she wants a full night of passion with lots of foreplay lasting many hours. I am into it, but I need some more ideas for things we can do. Any suggestions?

A "full night"? Get lots of sleep and stretch first.

Sensual massage, lots of time spent just touching and kissing, Christmas Ape was definitely right with that oral sex thing :thumbsup: , and Pete was right as well- make sure you're rested before hand. Firing the man-cannon has a tendency to make guys sleepy.

H

Sensual massage, lots of time spent just touching and kissing, Christmas Ape was definitely right with that oral sex thing :thumbsup: , and Pete was right as well- make sure you're rested before hand. Firing the man-cannon has a tendency to make guys sleepy.

H

I was thinking about firing off a round before we get started so I don't get blue balls during hours of foreplay. :violent:

I was thinking about firing off a round before we get started so I don't get blue balls during hours of foreplay. :violent:

That's a good idea, it'll also make you last longer, at least it does for me. Also, you don't wanna give her a cream pie early on, unless you don't mind eating your own. And keep a tube of grease handy, things can get dry after a couple of hours. Another good time chewer is to ask to see her get herself off, I don't know about anybody else but I am always turned on by seeing my girl flick her own bean.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Try and pull off the George Costanza bedroom trifecta. While foreplay is going on, eat a sandwich and watch a little portable TV.

yes she will :D

So she wants a full night of passion with her man, who (following your advice) tells her to go take care of herself until he's ready to join.

Somehow, I don't think telling your girlfriend to go fuck herself until you're ready to jump in equates to a "Full night of passion"

But I'm weird that way- I like to pleasure my wife myself. :dunno:

H